Mizoram Public Service Commission has released the Notification of MPSC Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2017. Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017 invites application from the eligible candidates to fill up to 100 vacancies of Primary School Teacher Posts. Mizoram PSC Notification 2017 has invited the eligible application through offline mode only. Interested candidates may send the MPSC Mizoram Recruitment 2017 application on or before 28th December 2017. For more details of Mizoram PSC Vacancy 2017 notification download the below.
MPSC Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2017 | Mizoram PSC 2017
Here is good news to applicants, Mizoram Public Service Commission advertisement 2017. They are announced the notification of Mizoram PSC Primary School Teacher Jobs 2017 notification. MPSC Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2017 has invited applications from who are passed HSSLC with at least 50% marks or Graduate and above they are eligible for Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017. Check the Mizoram PSC Jobs 2017 to know the eligibility criteria details in our website of www.ejobsinfo.com.
MPSC MIZORAM Notification 2017 | Mizoram PSC Jobs 2017
|Department Name||Mizoram Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Primary School Teacher|
|No. of Vacancies||100 Posts|
|Online Ending Date||28-12-2017|
Mizoram PSC Vacancy 2017 details
- Primary School Teacher: 100 posts
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Mizoram Notification 2017 details
Individuals who are looking for more information about MPSC Mizoram Notification 2017 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, Application fee, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
Candidates applying for Mizoram PSC Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2017 should be passed the following educational qualifications.
- The Candidate should be passed HSSLC with at least 50% marks or Graduate and above with 2 (Two) years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) from recognised University and approved by NCTE (or)
- HSSLC with at least 50% marks or Graduate with 2 (Two) years Diploma in Education (Special Education) recognised by RCI
- Passed in Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test Paper-I (MTET-I)
- Working knowledge of Mizo language at least Middle School standard
- For Nepali/ Gorkha Primary School, the candidates should possess Nepali as one of the subjects either in HSLC or HSSLC level with Computer Proficiency
- Trained Graduate : The Scale of pay Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- per month.
- Trained Under Graduate : The Scale of pay Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- per month.
Age limit: as on 19.01.2018
- The candidate Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 35 years
- An application fee of Rs.320/- for General Candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates for Rs.270/-
- Amount to be paid through Indian Postal Order(IPO) / Treasury challan in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission
How to Apply for MPSC Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2017
- Before applying of MPSC Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2017, Read the Mizoram Public Service Commission advertisement 2017 carefully.
- If you are interested and eligible for Mizoram PSC Primary School Teacher Vacancy 2017.
- Visit the Mizoram Public Service Commission Official Website of www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
- Now click on the Mizoram PSC Application Form and download it.
- Fulfill the all details of Educational qualification, community and address
- send the Mizoram PSC Registration form along with self-attested copies of IPO/Challan form, HSLC certificates/ mark sheets, caste & other etc., and 2 passport size photographs to the following address on or before on or before 28-12-2017.
The Joint Secretary,
Mizoram Public Service Commission,
New Secretariat Complex,
- Last date for Submission of Application: 28-12-2017