NABARD Consultancy Services Private Limited has been released to recruit 82 posts of National Coordinator & Other on contract basis. Interested eligible aspirants may get the Nabcons jobs 2017 application form for Nabcons vacancy 2017 on the official website www.nabcons.com. The aspirants who are looking for the Nabard recruitment 2017, State Coordinator & Enumerators on contract basis can apply for the NABCONS Recruitment 2017. The last day to apply online for NABCONS Notification 2017 on 10th November 2017.
NABCONS Recruitment 2017 Notification
The NABARD Consultancy Services Private Limited has released the official Employment Notification to fill 82 National Coordinator, State Coordinator & Enumerators (contract basis) vacant posts. This is the best opportunity for the aspirants who are waiting for nabcons Jobs 2017. The aspirants who have P.G., Degree and Diploma are eligible for the posts. The age of the candidate should be in between 21 and 45 and 25 and 60 years according to the official NABCONS Recruitment Notification 2017. As per the Indian Government Norms, Age relaxation is germane to the Reserved Candidates. For More details see the NABCONS Notification 2017.
NABCONS Notification 2017 details
|Department Name||NABARD Consultancy Services Private Limited|
|Posts Name||National Coordinator & Other|
|No. of Vacancies||82 Posts|
|Online Ending Date||10.11.2017|
NABCONS Vacancy 2017 details
- National Coordinator: 01 Post
- State Coordinator : 20 Posts
- Enumerators : 61 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NABCONS Recruitment 2017
Individuals who are looking for more information about Nabcons Vacancies 2017 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
- National Coordinator : The Candidate should be passed Post-Graduation with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in Agriculture / Agriculture Engineering / Agronomy / Horticulture / Crop Science / Environment Science / Sociology / Social Work or any other related stream from a recognized University or Institution..
- State Coordinator : The Candidate should be passed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 60% marks / equivalent CGPA in Agriculture / Agriculture Engineering / Agronomy / Horticulture / Crop Science / Environment Science / Sociology / Social work or any other related stream from a recognized University or Institution; OR Any Graduate having post-graduation with 55% or Ph.D (awarded) in the above mentioned streams.
- Enumerators : The Candidate should be passed Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 55% marks / equivalent CGPA (or higher with minimum 50% marks / equivalent CGPA) in Agriculture / Agri. Engineering / Agronomy / Horticulture / Crop Science / Environment Science / Sociology / Social work or any other related stream from a recognized University or Institution.
- National Coordinator : Rs. 70000/- Per Month
- State Coordinator for Graduate : Rs. 50000/- for Post Graduate: Rs.60000/-
- Enumerators for Graduate: Rs. 25000/- for Diploma Rs.30000/-
Age Limit : as on 01.11.2017
- Project Assistant age limit : 21 to 45 years
- Social Scientist age limit : 25 to 60 years
How to apply NABCONS Vancies 2017
- Before applying of National Coordinator & Other jobs, Read the nabcons National Coordinator, State Coordinator & Enumerators 2017 notification carefully.
- Keep the information of Educational qualification, address & Scanned copies of Photos.
- If you are interested and eligible for Nabcons Recruitment 2017 go for apply online.
- Visit the NABARD Consultancy Services Private Limited Official Website of www.nabcons.com
- Now click on the apply online Option.
- Fulfill the all details of Educational qualification, community, address
- Submission of NABARD recruitment Online Application Details
- Uploading of scanned Photograph along with Signature.
- Choose the Payment Option i.e. Online
- Finally, submit the NABCONS Online application form
- After filling of application download the hardcopy for future reference
Last date for online application: 10.11.2017