TNPSC Recruitment 2017: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recruiting for Combined Engineering Services Examination through TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination Recruitment 2017. There are filling 147 vacancies of Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director, and Junior Electrical Inspector . Tamilnadu government can apply online for TNPSC CESE Examination from 16th December 2017. Individuals who are looking for more information about TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2018
|Department Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Junior Electrical Inspector, Assistant Engineer,Assistant Director|
|No. of Vacancies||147 Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, Oral test|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission CESE Vacancy 2017 details
- Assistant Engineer in Agricultural Engineering Service : 117 Posts
- Assistant Engineer in Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department : 13 Posts
- Junior Electrical Inspector : 3 Posts
- Assistant Director : 14 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC CESE Examination 2017
Individuals who are looking for more information about TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2018 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, Application fee, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
Educational Qualification :
Assistant Engineer in Agricultural Engineering Service :
- B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering)(or)
- B.E. (Mechanical) (or) B.E. (Civil) (or) B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) orB.E. (Production Engineering) orB.E.(Industrial Engineering)
Assistant Engineer in Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department :
- Degree in Civil Engineering, awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission or
- A pass in section A and B Examination(AMIE) in Civil Engineering Branch conducted by the Institution of Engineers(India) and practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
Junior Electrical Inspector :
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to those who have undergone Apprenticeship Training under the Government of India Scheme or the State Government Apprenticeship Scheme for one year.
Assistant Director :
- A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology
Pay scale :
The Pay scale of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.5100/- per month.
Age Limit :
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes- No Age Limit
- General [i.e. applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]. : should not have completed 30 Years
- Application Fee: Rs.200/-
- One-time registration fee: Rs.150/-
- Written Examination
- Oral Test in the shape of an interview
How to Apply for TNPSC Combined Service Engineering Exam
- Visit the TNPSC Official Website of www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in
- Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee
- Applying in One Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature
- click “Apply” against the recruitment Notified in the Commission’s Website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD
- fill the empty fields in the online application including name of the Applicant, Post applied, Educational Qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc.
- After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF format.