AIESL AME Recruitment 2019 Notification for 125 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) Vacancies @ www.airindia.in recruitment 2019. Air India Engineering Services Limited Notification had been published recently on 12th July 2019 through the Advertisement reference Number AIESL/HQ-AME/2019. AIESL has deployment this recruitment notification to fill 125 vacancies of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Posts. The aspirants who had qualified Diploma/ Graduation or higher education are eligible for this AIESL recruitment 2019. Interested candidates may attend walk in interview for AIESL AME Notification 2019 Jobs from 26th August 2019 to 30th August 2019 for full details go to official website i.e. www.airindia.in 2019
AIESL AME Recruitment 2019
|Department Name||Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)|
|Posts Name||Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME)|
|No. of Vacancies||125 Posts|
|Walk Starting Date||26-08-2019|
|Walk Ending Date||30-08-2019|
Eligibility Criteria for AIESL Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Recruitment 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about AIESL Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Recruitment 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
<< Sarkari Naukri jobs >>
AIESL AME Vacancy 2019 details
Name of the Post : Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME)
Number of Vacancies : 125 posts
Educational Qualification :
- The candidate is having (i.e. SSC, HSC, 1 st year onwards up to the final year of Diploma/ Graduation (or) higher education with mark sheets) as applicable.
AIESL Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Salary :
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and it will lie in the range of INR 95,000 to INR 1,28,000 pm (tax deductions will be as per applicable government rules) . However, in exceptional cases (much higher qualifications/ experience), it may go higher and would be at the appropriate level of salary approved by the Co. for AME on fixed term contract basis upto 1.7 Lac Rs. One Lac Seventy Thousand only )
Age limit :
- General Category – Not above 53 years as on 1st August 2019
- OBC – Not above 56 years as on 1st August 2019
- SC/ST – Not above 58 years as on 1st August 2019
- Ex -Serviceman – as per Govt. rules but not above 58 years.
Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-s candidates applicable for as per Government guidelines.
Application fee :
- Fee for Unreserved/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- Fee for SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- The selection will be made on the performance in the Personal interview
How to Apply for AIESL AME Jobs 2019 :
Interested and eligible aspirants who are eligible to apply for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) posts in Air India Engineering Services Limited can download through Offline at the official website www.airindia.in 2019.
Steps to Apply AIESL Walkin interview:
- Visit the official website www.airindia.in
- Verify the notification link in home page
- To download the prescribed application form
- Take print out of application form.
- Fill the all empty fields of Candidates Name, Education Details, Address etc.
- Paid the application fee through online/ offline
- Paste the recent passport size photo
- Finally, attend walk in interview to the following address on mentioned dates.
Human Resources Department,
Air India Jet Engine Overhaul Complex,
(Near New Custom House)
Indira Gandhi International Airport,
New Delhi – 110037.
Ph. 011 25652442 , 2565789
|Aircraft / Engine Details||Interview Date (B1 / B2)|
|B737-700/800/900/Max||26.8.2019 / 27.08.2019|
|B777-200LR/300ER & B787 series aircraft||28.08.2019 / 28.08.2019|
|A321/A320/A319/Neo Aircraft||29.8.2019 / —|
|ATR 72 -600,PW127 M engine||30.08.2019 / 30.08.2019|
|Click here — >>||Apply Online|
|Click here — >>||AIESL AME Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf|
|Click here — >>||Delhi Government Jobs 2019|