AIESL Recruitment 2019 : Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment 2019 to fill up the 160 posts. AIESL Jobs 2019 Notification for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. Job Seekers who are looking for Central Government Jobs 2019 , this is a good opportunity for them to apply for www.airindia.in job vacancy 2019. Candidates can apply walk-in-interview from 1st April 2019 to 12th April 2019. You may also check Latest Govt Jobs Notification visit our website of www.ejobsinfo.com
AIESL Recruitment 2019
|Department Name||Air India Engineering Services Limited|
|Posts Name||Aircraft Maintenance Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||160 Posts|
|Interview Starting Date||01.04.2019|
|Interview Ending Date||12.04.2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Express Careers 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about AIESL Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Recruitment 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
<< Sarkari Naukri jobs >>
AIESL Vacancy 2019 details
Name of the post : Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
No:of Vacancies : 160 Posts
Educational Qualification for AIESL Careers 2019 :
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Indian Board/University (or) its equivalent from a Recognized University.
- Candidate also have DGCA License.
- For more details go through the official website : www.airindia.in
Age limit : as on 1st Feb 2019
- General Category – Not above 55 years.
- OBC – Not above 58 years.
- SC/ST – Not above 60 years.
- Ex-Serviceman – as per Govt. rules but not above 60 years.
Application fee – AIESL AME Recruitment 2019 :
- Fee for Unreserved/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000
- Fee for SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 500
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at New Delhi
Selection procedure for aiesl.airindia.in recruitment 2019 :
- The selection will be made on Walk-in-Interview for AIR India Recruitment 2019
<< Latest Employment News >>
How to Apply for AIESL Recruitment 2019 :
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply for posts download and fill the prescribed application form through the website www.airindia.in
- Click Careers @ www.airindia.in –> Walkin interview of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.
- Interested Candidates can refer the interview address with relevent documents.
Air India Engineering Services Ltd Address:
Human Resources Department,
Air India Jet Engine Overhaul Complex,
Indira Gandhi International Airport,
New Delhi – 110 037
|Starting date for walk-in-interview||01.04.2019|
|Last date for walk-in-interview||12.04.2019|
|Click here — >>||AIESL website|
|Click here — >>||AIESL Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf|