AIESL Utility Hand Recruitment 2019 Notification for 40 Utility Hand Posts @ www.airindia.in recruitment 2019 : Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for Engagement as Utility Hands for Air India Engineering Services Limited, Western Region on a fixed term engagement, for a period of 3 (Three) years.There are 40 vacancies at present and which may undergo a change depending upon the requirement of the Company. The decision of AIESL Management in this regard will be binding. Last date for submission of offline application is 24th June 2019. Candidates can also download the AIESL Utility Hand jobs notification 2019 official website of @ aiesl.airindia.in recruitment 2019
AIESL Utility Hand Recruitment 2019
|Department Name||Air India Engineering Services Limited|
|Posts Name||Utility Hand|
|No. of Vacancies||40 Posts|
|Notification issued Date||31-05-2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Limited Recruitment 2019
AIESL Vacancy 2019 details
Name of the Post : Utility Hand
Number of Vacancies : 40 Posts
Job Location : Maharashtra
Educational Qualification – AIESL Recruitment 2019 :
- The candidate is having Minimum Class X pass.Must possess a valid certificate stating that the candidate has passed Class 10th standard.
AIESL Salary :
- Total emoluments will be Rs. 15418/- How ever, the same may be revised by the Management if required.
Age limit : as on 31/03/2019
- General –Not above 33 years
- O.B.C. –Not above 36 years
- SC/ST –Not above 38 years
- SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-Serviceman candidates would be given age relaxation as per Govt.directives in this regard.
Application fee – AIESL Notification 2019:
- Fee for Unreserved Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Fee for SC/ST Candidates: Rs. no fee
- Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited payable at Mumbai.
Selection procedure – AIESL Jobs 2019 :
- Written test
How to Apply for Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidate visit the official website i.e. www.airindia.in 2019
- Download the prescribed application form
- Eligible candidates may send the prescribed AIESL application form along with self attested copies of Educational documents, experience certificate, pancard, aadhar card, one passport size photo to the following address on or before the last date.
Air India Engineering Services Limited,
New Engineering Complex,
Near Baman Wada and Airport Colony,
Next to Meteorology Dept New Quarters,
Sahar Vile Parle (East)
- Notification issued date : 31-05-2019
- Last date for submission of application : 24-06-2019
Click here — >>Maharashtra Govt. Jobs 2019
Click here — >> AIESL Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf
Click here –>> Official Website