AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2019 Notification for 89 Junior Resident vacancies @ aiims.edu recruitment 2019. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi had been released recently on 20th July 2019 through the Advertisement Number F.07/2019-Acad.I. AIIMS New Delhi has published this recruitment notification to fill 89 vacancies of Junior Resident Posts. The candidates who had passed MBBS are eligible for this AIIMS Delhi JR recruitment 2019. Interested and eligible candidates may attend AIIMS walkin interview for Junior Resident posts on 13th August 2019 at the official website i.e. www.aiims.ac.in 2019
AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Notification 2019
|Department Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Posts Name||Junior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||89|
|Application Mode||Walk in|
|Walk Date||13-08-2019 at 9.00 am|
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Bharti 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
<< Latest State Govt Jobs >>
AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Vacancy 2019 details
Name of the Post : Junior Resident
Number of Vacancies : 89 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- The candidate is having MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- DMC is mandatory before joining, if selected.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than three years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) i.e. 07.08.2019 will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBBS or equivalent course (including completion of residency) between 14.08.2016 to 13.08.2019 only will be considered.
- Candidate should bring all Original Certificate – Degree, Internship Completion certificate, Date of Birth, Caste certificate and MCI/DMC registration for verification, without which no candidates shall be permitted to appear for the Interview. The original certificates i.e. MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate and Medical Registration Certificate of the candidate who joins as Junior Resident (Non-Academic) will be retained in the Academic Section. The same will be returned to the candidate on completion of tenure of the post i.e. after 31st December, 2019 or after resignation (after obtaining all no dues from the concerned Department/Sections of the Institutes)
AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Salary :
- In level 10 of pay matrix (pre-revised pay band-3, Rs.15600/- + 5400/-(GP)) with entry pay of Rs. 56,100/- per month
Age limit :
- Please go to the notification for age details
<< Latest Employment News >>
How to Apply for AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Jobs 2019 :
- Visit the AIIMS Delhi Official Website i.e. www.aiims.edu 2019.
- Download & read the AIIMS Delhi notification from official website
- Fill the prescribed application form with educational details, address, caste particulars etc.
- Paste the recent photo graph in application form
- Attach the paid application fee
- Finally send the application with relevant documents to the following address
Jawaharlal Auditorium/Conference Hall
- Notification Number : No.F.07/2019-Acad.I
- Notification Date : 20-07-2019
- Last date for submission of application for these posts : 03.08.2019
- AIIMS Delhi Walkin Interview date : 13-08-2019
Click here — >> Delhi Government Jobs 2019
Click here — >> AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf
Click here –>>Apply online