AIIMS PG First Round Counselling Result 2019 : The All India Institute of Medical Science has released the Result for all candidates who were eligible for 1st Round of Online Seat Allocation/Counselling for MD/MS/MCh(6 years)/DM(6 years)/MDS, July 2019 Session conducted for admission at the institute in postgraduate courses on the official website, aiimsexams.org.
Procedure To Be Followed By Candidates Who Have Been Allotted Seat In The 1stround Of Online Seat Allocation/Couselling
- All Candidates Who Have Been Allotted A Seat In The 1stround Of Online Seat Allocation/Counselling Are Required To Visit The Website And Actively Exercise One Of The Following Options By 5.00 PM On 10th July, 2019. Failure To Select Any Of The Option As Below Will Lead To Forfeiture Of The Allocated Seat And The Candidate Will Become Ineligible To Participate In 2nd And 3rd Round.
Option 1. Accept Allotted Seat And Do Not Wish To Participate In Further Rounds Of Seat Allocation
Option 2. Accept Allotted Seat And Want To Participate In 2nd Round Of Seat Allocation
Option 3. Decline / Refuse Allotted Seat And Do Not Wish To Participate In 2nd And 3rd Round Of Seat Allocation
Option 4. Decline/ Refuse Allotted Seat And Want To Participate In 2nd Round Of Seat Allocation
List of Documents/Certificates that are required to be deposited in Original OR photocopy along with Demand Draft as applicable.
- Offer Letter
- Seat allocation letter
- Final Registration Slip
- Admit Card issued by AIIMS.
- Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd Professional Examinations.
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate will be completing the internship by 30th July 2019.
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/State Medical or Dental Council.
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as proof of date of birth. (Matriculation)
- The Candidate should also bring the following certificate, if applicable:
1. SC/ST Certificate* issued by the competent authority and should be in English or Hindi in language. Community should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
2. OBC Certificate* issued by the competent authority for central Govt. jobs/for admission in Central Govt. College/Institute. The sub-caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. OBC Candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. OBC certificate must be in the Central Govt. Format as prescribed in the prospectus.
3. Physical Disability Certificate** issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board as mentioned in the prospectus.
4. Candidates must note that a certificate from any other person/authority will not be accepted and no further correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. The name, designation and the seal of the officer should be legible in the certificate.
How to Download AIIMS PG counselling round one result 2019
- Visit the official website, aiimsexams.org
- Check the AIIMS PG counselling result link in home page
- click on the AIIMS PG 1st round counselling result link
- A Pdf will be downloaded
- Open the results link pdf, check the candidate roll number
- Download & save results pdf for future reference.