Air India Pilot Recruitment 2019 Notification has recently released for 132 vacancies of Pilots posts. Candidates who are looking for Air India Jobs 2019 can apply for Pilot posts released under Air India Limited recruitment 2019. Interested and Eligible candidates may attend Walk in interview on 03th July 2019 through Air India Recruitment 2019. The notification of Air India limited Job Vacancy 2019 is available on official website @ airindia.in recruitment 2019 .
Air India Pilot Recruitment 2019
|Department Name||Air India Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||132|
|Application Mode||Walk in|
|Walk in Interview date||03-07-2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Limited Recruitment 2019 Pilot
Air India Limited Vacancy 2019 details
Name of the Post : Pilots
Number of Vacancies : 132 Posts
Job Location : Anywhere in India
Educational Qualification :
- The candidate is having 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
Technical / Licence Qualifications :
Candidates should be in possession of Indian
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Valid B-777 P2 Endorsement on Indian CPL/ATPL
- Instrument rating on B-777 endorsed on Indian CPL/ALTP
- Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Minimum 500 hours of Airline Jet Experience.
- During training, selected candidates who meet all DGCA, India’s regulatory & recency requirements to fly right away, will be paid a stipend of Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Only), till all the requisite requirements are met.
Air India Pilot Salary :
- During the Fixed Term Contract, candidates selected will be paid approx. Salary of Rs.80,000/- per month which will be inclusive of Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Employer’s contribution towards PF and other allowances etc., as per rules In addition to above, they will be eligible for payment of all the allowances at par with the regular Pilots in equivalent grade in Air India Limited.
Age limit : as on 01-06-2019
- Maximum Age limit : 35 years
- 40 Years for SC/ST & 38 Years for OBC Candidates
- Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-s candidates applicable for as per Government guidelines.
Application fee – Air India Jobs 2019 :
- Fee for Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 3000/-
- Fee for SC/ST Candidates: Rs. no fee
How to Apply for Air India Job Notification 2019:
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk in Interview with self attested copies of Educational documents, experience certificate, pancard, aadhar card, one passport size photo to the following address on or 03th July 2019
Office of Executive Director-Operations,
Air India Limited, 1st Floor,
Main Reservation Building,
Safdarjang Airport, Aurobindo Marg.
(Near Jor Bagh Metro Station)
- Walk in Interview date : 03-07-2019
Click here — >> Latest Employment News 2019
Click here — >> Air India pilot Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf
Click here –>> Official Website