Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification for 104 Law Clerk (Trainee) Vacancies @ www.allahabadhighcourt.in recruitment 2019. Allahabad High Court had been released recently through the Advertisement Number: 01/ Law Clerk (Trainee)/19. High Court of Judicature at Allahabad has appeared this recruitment notification to fill 104 vacancies of Law Clerk (Trainee) Posts. The candidates who had passed prescribed qualification are eligible for this Allahabad High Court notification 2019. Offline registration for Allahabad High Court Jobs 2019 notification last date is 08th August 2019 at the official website i.e. www.allahabadhighcourt.in 2019.
Allahabad High Court Notification 2019
|Department Name||High Court of Judicature at Allahabad|
|Posts Name||Law Clerk (Trainee)|
|No. of Vacancies||104 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
<< Sarkari Naukri jobs >>
Allahabad High Court Vacancy 2019 details
Name of the Post : Law Clerk (Trainee)
Number of Vacancies : 104 Vacancies
Educational Qualification for Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Notification 2019 :
- The candidate is having three years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country.Applications shall be accepted from such Law Graduates who have not started practice as an advocate (or) engaged in any other profession (or) vocation/service. Those who have appeared in LL.B. (Final Year) in 2018-19Examination and are awaiting results may also apply. Law graduates having scored not less than 55% marks in their LL.B. examination are only eligible to apply for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee). They will be required to submit their final mark sheet of LL.B. Examination at the time of interview, which maybe held in the month of August, 2019.
- Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Salary :
- Allahabad/Lucknow Bench carrying a fixed honorarium of Rs. 15000/- per month
Age limit : as on 01-07-2019
- The candidate age should be between 21 – 26years
- Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-s candidates applicable for as per Government guidelines.
Application fee for Allahabad High Court Law Clerk recruitment 2019 :
- Fee for Unreserved/OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-
- Fee for SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.300/-
Selection procedure for Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Jobs 2019:
- The selection will be made on the performance in the Interview
How to Apply for Allahabad High Court Jobs 2019 :
Interested and eligible aspirants who are eligible to apply for Law Clerk (Trainee) posts in Allahabad High Court can download through Offline at the official website www.allahabadhighcourt.in. Send the Offline applications to the prescribed address on or before last date.
Steps to Apply Offline:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Verify the notification link in home page
- To download the prescribed application form
- Take print out of application form.
- Fill the all empty fields of Candidates Name, Education Details, Address etc.
- Paid the application fee through online/ offline
- Paste the recent passport size photo
- Finally, send the filled application form to the address on or before the last date
Attested Copies :
- High School Mark Sheet
- High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth
- Intermediate Mark Sheet
- Intermediate Pass Certificate
- Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets
- Certificates and testimonials regarding
- Extra Curricular Activities Computer Knowledge
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
|Starting date for application||06-07-2019|
|Last date for submission of application||08-08-2019|
|Click here — >>||Official website|
|Click here — >>||Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf|
|Click here — >>||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs 2019|