Amazon Walk in Technical Ops Associates : amazon hiring freshers for Technical Ops Associates, Candidates who have passed Graduates are eligible for Amazon Recruitment 2019. The eligibility criteria, job description, experience, how to apply details are given below.
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer – centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Amazon Chennai Walk in Drive 2019 | Amazon Off Campus Drive 2019
|Job Designation||Associate / Senior Associate (Technical)|
|Job Position||Technical Ops Associate|
|Job Category||ITES | BPO|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
|Venue Date||11th February 2019|
Amazon Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduation with Knowledge in SQL and Linux.
- Excellent problem Solving Skills.
Job Description for Amazon jobs in Chennai for freshers :
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues. Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner. Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. Candidate is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize and schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- Should be well versed in xml, Regex, Linux commands and Sql queries needed to execute the task successfully
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux. Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
How to apply for Amazon bpo chennai walkin for freshers
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend Amazon Walkin chennai at the following address on 11th February 2019 at 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM only.
Walk-In Venue :
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd,
40, A Block, 5th Floor,
SP Infocity (Global Infocity),
M G R Salai,
Chennai – 600096
Mandatory Documents to carry for Amazon Walk in Technical Ops Associates
- Latest resume 2 copies.
- Identity proof of PAN Card and Aadhar Card
- Educational documents higher studies of degree, intermedidate
- Any Experience certificate
- carry of original government ID proof for security
Click here –>> Fresher Jobs
Click here –>> Amazon Chennai Mega Walk in drive 2019