Amazon Walkins in Bangalore : Amazon Bangalore is hiring for role of Offline Merchant Support. The candidates should be passed Under Graduate Degree/Diploma (B.Sc, BCA, MCA) are eligible for Amazon Job Openings in Bangalore . Interested and eligible candidates should attend Amazon walkin interview Bangalore for the Amazon India Careers 2019 Bangalore online link are given bottom of page. The Amazon eligibility criteria, Amazon Bangalore Salary and venue and time details are given below
Amazon Walkins in Bangalore Overview
Amazon Walkins in Bangalore for Offline Merchant Support
|Company Name||Amazon India|
|Job Role||Offline Merchant Support|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Qualification||Under Graduate Degree/Diploma (B.Sc, BCA, MCA)|
|Employment type||Full Time, Permanent|
| Closing Date||ASAP|
Educational Qualifications :
- The candidate should be passed Under Graduate Degree/Diploma (B.Sc, BCA, MCA) in a technical or in a business discipline.
Experience – Amazon Walkin Jobs in Bangalore :
- The Candidate have 0-2 years of prior experience.
- Experience in e-commerce, retail or with payment systems
- Work experience and advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office Applications
Job Description – Amazon Walk-in Drive 2019:
- Amazon Pay in India is redefining how millions of Amazon customers can pay for their everyday use cases by becoming the most trusted, accessible, friction less and ubiquitous payments system, preferred by them across a wide range of use cases and contexts.
- To achieve that, we are embarking on building a wide merchant network across categories in the Offline space who will sign up to accept Amazon Pay
- This would need controlled inputs at all stages of a merchant life cycle – pre, during and post on boarding would be crucial.
- We are looking to hire an associate who would help us identify and calibrate the quality of merchants being on boarded.
- This position would entail careful observation of the images uploaded by our sales agents in the process of sourcing offline merchants who accept UPI based payments from Amazon customers.
- This requires a high level of diligence in following the turning around time in performing the audit process that would help us drive process level improvements·
How to Apply for Amazon Walkins in Bangalore 2019 :
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Walk in Interview link are given below
Click here –>> Apply Online
Essential Documents Required for Amazon Bangalore Recruitment 2019
- Latest Updated Resume Copy
- Educational Documents
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Experience certificate from previous working company
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving license etc.)
- Original and Xerox copies of educational documents
Important Links :
Click here –>> Latest Government Jobs Notification 2019
Click here –>> Latest Software Jobs / IT Jobs 2019
Click here –>> Latest Walkins 2019
Click here –>> Latest off campus drive for freshers 2019