Angul District Court Recruitment 2019 Notification for 39 Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist , Stenographer Grade III vacancies @ districts.ecourts.gov.in/angul recruitment 2019. District Court of Angul has published this recruitment notification to fill 39 vacancies of Junior Typist , Stenographer & Other Posts. The candidates who had passed prescribed qualifications are eligible for this Angul Court Notification 2019. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Offline Registration for Angul Court Jobs 2019 last date is 28th August 2019 at the official website i.e. districts.ecourts.gov.in/angul 2019
Angul District Court Notification 2019
|Department Name||District Court of Angul|
|Posts Name||Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist , Stenographer Grade III|
|No. of Vacancies||39|
Eligibility Criteria for Angul District Court Recruitment 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about Angul Court Recruitment 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
<< Sarkari Naukri jobs >>
Angul district Court Vacancy 2019 details
Educational Qualification :
- The candidate Must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the council constituted under sec.3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized council, Board or university, as the case may be
- Must have at least passed Diploma in Computer application from a recognized institute.
|Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist||19,900 – 63,200/-|
|Stenographer Grade III||25,500 – 81, 100/-|
Age limit : as on 26-08-2019
- The candidate age should be between 18 – 32 years
- Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-s candidates applicable for as per Government guidelines.
Application fee :
- Fee for Unreserved/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Fee for SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. No fee
The selection will be made on the performance in the Written exam followed by computer test and vivi voce examination
How to Apply for Angul District Court Jobs 2019:
Interested and eligible aspirants who are eligible to apply for Various posts in Angul Court can download through Offline at the official website www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/angul. Send the Offline applications to the prescribed address on or before last date.
Steps to Apply Offline:
- Visit the official website www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/angul
- Verify the notification link in home page
- To download the prescribed application form
- Take print out of application form.
- Fill the all empty fields of Candidates Name, Education Details, Address etc.
- Paid the application fee through online/ offline
- Paste the recent passport size photo
- Finally, send the filled application form to the address on or before the last date
Office of the district judge,
|Starting date for application||25-07-2019|
|Last date for submission of application||28-08-2019|
|Click here — >>||official website|
|Click here — >>||Angul Court Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf|
|Click here — >>||Odisha Government Jobs 2019|