AP Fisheries Department Recruitment 2019 Notification for 750 Village Fisheries Assistant vacancies @ fisheries.ap.gov.in recruitment 2019. AP Fisheries Department had been released recently on 25th July 2019 through the Advertisement Number 01/2019. Fisheries Department, Andhra Pradesh has published this recruitment notification to fill 750 vacancies of Village Fisheries Assistant Posts. The candidates who had passed polytechnic Diploma holders are eligible for this AP Fisheries Department Notification 2019. Interested and eligible candidates may apply AP Fisheries VFA Online Registration for AP Fisheries VFA Jobs 2019 is available from 25th July 2019 to 10th August 2019 at the official website i.e. aponline.gov.in 2019
AP Fisheries Department Recruitment Notification 2019
|Department Name||AP Fisheries Department|
|Posts Name||Village Fisheries Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||750|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Online Starting Date||25-07-2019|
|Online Ending Date||10-08-2019|
Eligibility Criteria for AP Fisheries Department VFA Notification 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about AP Fisheries Village Fisheries Assistant Recruitment 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
<< Rojgar Samachar >>
AP Fisheries Department Vacancy 2019 details
Name of the Post : Village Fisheries Assistant
Number of Vacancies : 750 Posts
Educational Qualification for AP Village Fisheries Assistant Jobs 2019:
- The candidate must have passed Fisheries polytechnic Diploma holders from recognized university Technical board/intermediate with vocational course in fisheries/Aquaculture (or) Biology from any recognized board/B.F.Sc(4 years) Degree from any recognized university/board/B.SC.(FISHERS)/B.Sc(Aquaculture) B.sc.,(z00logy) from any recognized university/board
AP Village Fisheries Assistant Salary :
- The Pay scale of Rs. 14,600-44,870/-per month.
Age limit for Andhra Pradesh Village Fisheries Assistant Recruitment 2019 :
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 years
- Maximum Age limit : 42 years
- SC/ST Candidates : 05 years
- OBC Candidates : 03 years
- PWD Candidates : 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates : 05 years
Selection procedure for Andhra Pradesh VFA recruitment 2019:
- The selection will be made on the performance in the Written Exam and Interview
<< Sarkari Naukri Jobs >>
How to Apply for AP Fisheries Department Jobs 2019:
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply for AP Fisheries recruitment 2019 should follow the below steps
Steps to Apply Online:
- Logon to official website www.fisheries.ap.gov.in
- Check the Andhra Pradesh Village Fisheries Assistant notification in home page
- Read the instructions carefully
- If your eligible click and apply for AP Fisheries VFA recruitment 2019
- Fill the online application form all required fields with out mistakes.
- Upload photograph & signature.
- Paid the Application Fee through online/offline.
- Verify the all details before click the submit button
- Take Print out of online application for future reference.
|Starting date for online application||25-07-2019|
|Last date for submission of application||10-08-2019|
|Click here — >>||Official website|
|Click here — >>||AP Fisheries Department 2019 Notification pdf|
|Click here — >>||Andhra PradeshGovernment Jobs|