AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 Notification for 11158 Welfare and Education Assistant vacancies @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in recruitment 2019. Social Welfare Department, Amaravathi, Guntur had been released recently on 26th July 2019 through the Advertisement Number 01/2019. Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare has published this recruitment notification to fill 11158 vacancies of Welfare and Education Assistant Posts. The candidates who had passed Graduation are eligible for this AP Grama Sachivalayam Welfare & Education Assistant Notification 2019. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online Registration for Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Welfare and Education Assistant Jobs 2019 is available from 27th July 2019 to 10th August 2019 at the official website i.e. gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in 2019
AP Grama Sachivalayam Welfare and Education Assistant Notification 2019
|Department Name||Social Welfare Department, Amaravathi, Guntur|
|Posts Name||Welfare and Education Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||11,158|
|Online Starting Date||27-07-2019|
|Online Ending Date||10-08-2019|
Eligibility Criteria for AP Grama Sachivalayam Welfare and Education Assistant Recruitment 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
You can also check : Sarkari Naukri jobs
Vacancy 2019 details
Name of the Post : Welfare and Education Assistant
Number of Vacancies : 11158
Educational Qualification for AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs 2019 :
- The candidate is having Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission
AP Grama Sachivalayam Salary :
- The Pay scale of Rs. 14,600 – 44,870/- per month.
You might also check : Latest State Government Jobs
Age limit : as on 01-07-2019
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 years
- Maximum Age limit : 42 years
- Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-s candidates applicable for as per Government guidelines.
Application fee :
- Fee for Unreserved/OBC Candidates: Rs.
- Fee for SC/ST Candidates: Rs.
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the OMR based written examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination enunciated
- The minimum qualifying marks for consideration of a candidate to the selection process are 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs, and 30% for SCs, STs and PHs or as per rules. In the event of Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe candidates not coming up for selection with the existing minimum prescribed for selection in the examination conducted, their selection shall be considered on the basis of rank with reference to their performance in the OMR based written examination irrespective of the marks secured.
You Can also check : Latest Central Government Jobs
How to Apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Welfare and Education Assistant Jobs 2019:
- Candidate Visit the AP Grama Sachivalayam official website i.e. gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in 2019
- Verify the official Andhra pradesh Grama Sachivalayam notification for Welfare and Education Assistant posts in home page
- Download the pdf document read instructions carefully
- If you are eligible fill online application with out mistakes
- Before filling of online application keep the educational documents
- Pay the prescribed application fee through Online/Offline
- Click the submit button
- Download the online application form for future reference.
- Notification Number & Date : 01/2019, DATED: 26-07-2019
- Starting date for online application : 27-07-2019
- Last date for submission of application : 10-08-2019
Click here — >> Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs 2019
Click here –>> Apply online