AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment Notification 2019 for 1,70,543 Ward/ Village Volunteer Vacancies @ gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in recruitment 2019. Panchayat Raj and Rural Development has recently released this notification to fill 1,70,543 vacancies of Panchayat Raj and Rural Development. Aspirants, who are surfing internet for Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh can apply for Ward/ Village Volunteer posts released under AP Grama Volunteer Jobs Recruitment 2019. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Grama Volunteer posts on or before the last date. The Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 is available in our website of www.ejobsinfo.com. The Last date for Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer online application is 05th July 2019.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019
|Department Name||Panchayat Raj and Rural Development|
|Posts Name||Ward/ Village Volunteer|
|No. of Vacancies||1,70,543|
|Online Starting Date||24-06-2019|
|Online Ending Date-||05-07-2019|
Eligibility Criteria for AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Jobs Notification 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
You can also check : Sarkari Naukri jobs
AP Grama Volunteer Vacancy 2019 details
Educational Qualification for AP Grama Volunteer 2019 :
- The candidate is having The applicant must pass Intermediate (or) its equivalent exam in plain areas
- whereas 10th Class or its equivalent pass in Agency/ Tribal Areas.
AP Grama Volunteer Salary :
- The Pay scale of Rs.5,000/- per month.
You might also check : Latest State Government Jobs
Age limit : as on 30-06-2019
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 years
- Maximum Age limit : 35 years
- Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-s candidates applicable for as per Government guidelines.
Selection procedure for Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Jobs Notification 2019:
- All eligible applicants shall be called for interview by the Selection Committee consisting of MPDO /Tasildhar/EO(PR&RD). The letter of engaging the services of selected Village Volunteers will be issued by the Chairman of the Selection Committee, i.e. MPDO.
You Can also check : Latest Central Government Jobs
How to Apply for AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2019 :
- Candidate Visit the official website i.e. gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in
- Verify the official notification for Ward/ Village Volunteer posts in home page
- Download the AP Grama Volunteer pdf document read instructions carefully
- If you are eligible fill online application with out mistakes
- Before filling of online application keep the educational documents
- Pay the prescribed application fee through Online/Offline
- Click the submit button
- Download the online application form for future reference.
|Notification inviting applications||23/24-06-2019|
|Receipt of application||24-06-2019 to 05-07-2019|
|Scrutiny of applications||10-07-19|
|Interviews by Selection Committee||11-07-2019 to 25-07-2019|
|Intimation letters to selected Volunteers||01-08-19|
|Induction and training programme||05-08-2019 to 10-08-2019|
|Positioning of volunteers||15-08-19|
Click here — >> AP Government Jobs 2019
Click here — >>AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf
Click here –>> Apply Online