APPSC Recruitment 2018 notification was released by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Vijayawada. Candidates who are searching for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector can check this APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018 . APPSC has published this recruitment notification to fill 23 Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts. Interested and eligible aspirants have to APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector jobs 2018 apply online opened on 12 December 2018. To apply through online for APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Notification 2018 applicants have to visit the official website. The official website of appsc @ psc.ap.gov.in. Last date for APPSC Online application is 02 January 2019.
APPSC Recruitment 2018 | 23 Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector jobs
|Department Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Vijayawada|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|No. of Vacancies||23 Posts|
|Online Starting Date||12-12-2018|
|Online Ending Date||02-01-2019|
APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancy 2018 details
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector – 23 posts
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018
Individuals who are looking for more information about Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
You may also Check : Latest Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs
Educational Qualification for APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Notification 2018:
- The Candidate should be passed Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering of a recognized University in India established (or) incorporated by (or) under a Central Act (or) a Provincial Act (or) a State Act (or) institution recognized by the University Grants Commission (or) any equivalent qualification (or)
- a Diploma in Automobile Engineering issued by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh (or) Technological Diploma Examination Board, Hyderabad (or) Any other equivalent qualification and
- The Candidate should have a Motor Driving License and have experience in driving motor vehicles for a period of not less than 3 years and possess Heavy Transport vehicle endorsement.
Pay scale :
- The Pay scale of Rs.31,460–84,970/- per month.
Age limit : as on 01-07-2018
- Minimum Age Limt : 21 years
- Maximum Age limit : 34 years
- Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-s candidates applicable for as per Government guidelines.
Application fee :
- Fee for General and OBC Candidates Rs.250/-
- Fee for SC/ST : Rs.80/-
- Online test.
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2019-20 :
- Before apply of High Court of Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Read carefully.
- Visit the APPSC Official Website @ https://psc.ap.gov.in
- Check the APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts 2018 in the home page
- Now click on the APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector recruitment link.
- Fill the Online Application form.
- After filling of application download the hard copy.
- Starting date for online application : 12-12-2018
- Last date for online application : 02-01-2019
Click here –>> APPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification PDF
Click here –>> APPSC official website