APSWREIS Recruitment 2019 : AP Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society has recruiting a government job notification for 750 District coordinator, Principal Grade-II, Trained Graduate Teacher, Care Taker (Warden) posts through direct recruitment in the Institutions run by APSWREI society in the State. Eligible candidates should submit their online APSWREIS Application form on or before 28th February 2019 for AP Social Welfare Recruitment 2019. APSWREIS Notification 2019 started the registration process on 14th February 2019. Hence the candidates who are aspiring the latest Government job in Andhra Pradesh can avail of the wonderful opportunity. For more information of AP Social Welfare Teacher Recruitment Notification 2019, visit the Official website https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/. for more details see our website of www.ejobsinfo.com
APSWREIS Recruitment 2019 | APSWREIS నోటిఫికేషన్ 2019
|Department Name||AP Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society|
|Posts Name||District coordinator, Principal Grade-II, Trained Graduate Teacher, Care Taker (Warden)|
|No. of Vacancies||750 Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Online test|
|Online Starting Date||14-02-2019|
|Online Ending Date||28-02-2019|
Eligibility Criteria for APSWREIS Notification 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about APSWREIS TGT PGT Recruitment 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
You can also check : Govt Jobs in India
APSWREIS Vacancy 2019 details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||552|
Educational Qualification :
|District coordinator||A Post Graduate Degree from any university recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Principal||Post Graduate Degree with 1st class (with minimum 60% marks) from any university recognized by University Grants Commission(UGC)|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||A 1st class Post Graduate degree in the subjects from any University recognized by UGC with not less than 60% marks in the relevant subject.|
|B.Ed., degree or equivalent qualification from UGC/NCTE recognized University with relevant Subject as one of the methods of teaching|
|Caretaker (Warden)||Graduation degree from any University recognized by University Grants Commission(UGC) and B.Ed.,degree from UGC/NCTE recognized University|
- District coordinator – Rs.46,060 – 98,440/- per month
- Principal Grade-II – Rs.40,270 – 93,780/- per month
- Trained Graduate Teacher – Rs.28,940 – 78,910/- per month
- Care Taker (Warden) – Rs.21,230 – 63,010/- per month
Age limit : as on 01-01-2019
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 years
- Maximum Age limit : 44 years
- Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-s candidates applicable for as per Government guidelines.
Application fee :
- An application fee of Rs.500/- through Debit Card / Credit Card / On-line Transfer
- Selection will be purely based on marks scored by the candidates in online exam
You Can also check : Latest Employment News
How to Apply for APSWREIS Recruitment 2019 :
- Before apply of APSWREIS Recruitment 2019, read the notification carefully.
- First of all Visit the APSWREIS Official Website i.e. https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
- Check the APSWREIS Jobs Notification 2019 link in home page
- Now click on the APSWREIS schools recruitment link.
- Fulfill the APSWREIS Online Application form with the details of Educational Qualification, Address & relevant information.
- Upload the scanned Documents, Photograph and signature.
- After filling of application download the hard copy for future reference.
- Starting date for online application : 14-02-2019
- Last date for submission of application : 28-02-2019
Click here — >> Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs
Click here — >> APSWREIS Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf
Click here –>> Jnanabhumi website