Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2019 Notification for 150 Short Service Commissioned Officer Vacancies @ amcsscentry.gov.in recruitment 2019. Armed Forces Medical Services has published this recruitment notification to fill 150 vacancies of Short Service Commissioned Officer Posts. The candidates who had passed prescribed qualification are eligible for this Armed Forces Medical Services jobs Notification 2019. Online Registration for Armed Forces Medical Services notification 2019 last date is 21th July 2019 at the official website i.e. amcsscentry.gov.in 2019.
Armed Forces Medical Services Notification 2019
|Department Name||Armed Forces Medical Services|
|Posts Name||Short Service Commissioned Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||150 Posts|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Online Starting Date||22-06-2019|
|Online Ending Date||21-07-2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
<< Rojgar Samachar >>
Armed Forces Medical Services Vacancy 2019 details
Name of the Post : Short Service Commissioned Officer
Number of Vacancies : 150 posts
Educational Qualification :
- The candidate is having The applicant must possess medical qualification included in First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956.
- The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI.
- Candidates with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma recognized by State Medical Council/MCI/NBE can also apply.
- Only those candidates who have completed or are completing their internship on or before 30Jun2019canapply.
- Doctors on commissioning in the Armed Forces Medical Services will be granted the rank of Captain (or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force) in 10B level of Defence Pay Matrix with Basic Pay of₹61,300/-+ MSP ₹15,500/-+ HRA(if applicable)as per category of the city.
- Total emolument at minimum pay scale at the time of joining will be approximately ₹97,000/-pm
Age limit :
- The candidate must not have attained 45 years of age as on 31 Dec 2019.
- SC/ST Candidates : 05 years
- OBC Candidates : 03 years
- PWD Candidates : 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates : 05 years
Application fee :
- Fee for Unreserved/OBC & all Candidates: Rs. 200/-
The selection will be made on the performance in the Interview
Schedule of Interview:
Venue: Army Hospital (R&R), Delhi Cantt.
Tentative Dates of Interview: 30 Jul 2019 onwards.
<< Sarkari Naukri Jobs >>
How to Apply for Armed Forces Medical Services Jobs 2019 :
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply for Armed Forces Medical Services Short Service Commissioned Officer recruitment 2019 should follow the below steps
Steps to Apply Online:
- Logon to official website www.amcsscentry.gov.in
- Check the notification in home page
- Read the instructions carefully
- If your eligible click and apply for Armed Forces Medical Services recruitment 2019
- Fill the online application form all required fields with out mistakes.
- Upload photograph & signature.
- Paid the Application Fee through online/offline.
- Verify the all details before click the submit button
- Take Print out of online application for future reference.
|Starting date for online application||22-06-2019|
|Last date for submission of application||21-07-2019|
|Click here — >>||official website|
|Click here — >>||Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf|
|Click here — >>||Delhi Government Jobs|