Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Notification for 919 Branch postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster, Dak Sevak Vacancies @ http://appost.in/gdsonline recruitment 2019. Assam Postal Circle had been released recently on 05th August 2019 through the Advertisement Number STAFF/8-31/15 (P-I). Postal Circle of Assam has published this recruitment notification to fill 919 vacancies of Branch postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster, Dak Sevak Posts. The candidates who had passed Secondary School Examination are eligible for Assam Postal Circle Notification 2019. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online Registration for Assam Postal Circle Jobs 2019 is available from 05th August 2019 to 04th September 2019 at the official website i.e http://appost.in/gdsonline 2019
Assam Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019
|Department Name||India Post – Assam Postal Circle|
|Posts Name||Branch postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster, Dak Sevak|
|No. of Vacancies||919|
|Online Starting Date||05-08-2019|
|Online Ending Date||04-09-2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Postal Circle GDS Jobs Notification 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about Assam Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
<< Sarkari Naukri jobs >>
Assam Postal Circle Vacancy 2019 details
Educational Qualification for Assam Postal Circle Branch postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster, Dak Sevak Posts :
- The candidate is having Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
Age limit : as on 05-08-2019
- The candidate age should be between 18 – 40 years
- Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-s candidates applicable for as per Government guidelines.
Application fee for Assam Postal Recruitment 2019 :
- Fee for Unreserved/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Fee for SC/ST /Female candidates/PwD Candidates: No fee
Selection procedure for Assam Post Office Recruitment 2019 :
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications
<< Latest Government Jobs >>
How to Apply for Assam Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2019 :
Interested and eligible aspirants who are eligible to apply for Branch postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster, Dak Sevak posts in Assam Postal Circle can Apply through online at the official website http://appost.in/gdsonline. Online applications will be available from 05/08/2019 to 04/09/2019
Steps to Apply Online:
- Candidate visit the official website http://appost.in/gdsonline
- Find the notification & apply for Assam Postal Circle recruitment 2019 in home page
- Keep the scan required documents
- Fill the online application form empty fields with out mistakes.
- Upload photograph & signature.
- Pay Application Fee through online/offline.
- Verify the all entry fields before click the submit button
- Take Print out of online application for future reference.
|Starting date for online application||05-08-2019|
|Last date for submission of application||04-09-2019|
|Click here — >>||official website|
|Click here — >>||Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf|
|Click here — >>||Assam Government Jobs 2019|