Axis Bank Recruitment 2019 : Axis Bank is hiring for role of NRI Digital Relationship Manager. The aspirant should be passed MBA/M. Com/Post Graduate Diploma in Management- 2019 are eligible for Axis Bank Job Openings. Interested and eligible candidates should attend walk in interview for the Axis Bank Walkin Interview 2019 in Hyderabad, Bangalore. The Axis Bank eligibility criteria and venue and time details are given below
Axis Bank Recruitment 2019
|Company Name||Axis Bank|
|Job Role||NRI Digital Relationship Manager|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Qualification||MBA/M. Com/Post Graduate Diploma in Management|
|Salary||2.7 – 4 Lakhs per annum|
|Industry||Banking & Finance|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad|
Educational Qualifications for Axis Bank walkins in Bangalore :
- The candidate should be passed MBA/M. Com/Post Graduate Diploma in Management – 2019 from recognized university / board.
- The Candidate have 0 – 2 years experience
Job Description for Axis Bank Walkins in Hyderabad :
- The endeavor of AXIS Digital Circle is to create best in class customer experience through effective use of innovative technology.
- As a part of Digital Circle, the NRI Digital Relationship Manager (NDRM) is an integral member of the AXIS Remote Banking Team responsible for on-going management of client relationships and act as the clients single point of contact for the end to end client experience.
- The NDRM will be a centrally located client facing role through effective use of technology comprising of Voice, Video and Email.
Roles and Responsibilities for Axis Bank Off Campus Recruitment 2019:
- The NDRMs to work on CASA deepening and NTB lead generation.
- The NDRM to achieve the set target of revenue (Remittances, IPG and other cross sell) from the mapped set of customers associated to him/her.
- Work within the RM Hub to cater to the service needs of the Priority and Affluent Customers.
- The Digital RM’s will be working as per customer time zone i.e. NDRMs managing US/ Canada customer wil have night shift, NDRMs managing Australia, UK will have afternoon shift and NDRM managing gulf countries will have general shift.
- The NDRM’s to provide premium customer service delivery to his/her mapped portfolio.
The candidate should exhibit in depth knowledge of various financial third party products and should be able to demonstrate excellent customer service and customer delivery.
Interview Rounds for Axis Bank Jobs 2019:
- Business and HR Interview
- Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over
How to Apply for Axis Bank Careers 2019 :
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk in Interview to the following address
Click here –>> Apply Online
Essential Documents Required (Need to carry for) for
- Latest Updated Resume Copy
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Experience certificate from previous working company
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving license etc.)
- Xerox copies of educational documents
Important Links :
Click here –>> Latest Government Jobs Notification 2019
Click here –>> Latest Software Jobs / IT Jobs 2019
Click here –>> Latest Walkins 2019
Click here –>> Latest off campus drive for freshers 2019