Baker Hughes Careers 2020 : Baker Hughes Private Limited is hiring for Freshers role as Software Engineer. The candidate should be passed Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science are eligible for Baker Hughes Walk in Interview Mumbai . Interested and eligible candidates should attend Baker Hughes jobs in Mumbai for the Baker Hughes Freshers Recruitment 2020 online link are given bottom of page. The eligibility criteria, Salary and venue and time details are given below
Baker Hughes Careers 2020 Overview
Baker Hughes Careers 2020 for Software Engineer Jobs
|Baker Hughes Name||Baker Hughes India|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Employment type||Full Time, Permanent|
| Closing Date||ASAP|
Educational Qualifications – Baker Hughes India Careers 2020 :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- 3+ years of hands-on technical experience.
- Experience with SDLC and related processes: Agile/SCRUM, CI/CD, DevOps, code reviews, etcCollaboration, problem solving skills, contributing technical ideas and approaches.
- Experience using and designing APIs using REST, XML, and JSON
- Hands on experience implementing Micro-services and microapps.
- Hands on experience in developing cloud applications for enterprise scale solutions on various cloud platforms like Azure, AWS, etc
Responsibilities – Baker Hughes Walkin Interview Mumbai :
- Contribute in design discussion for enterprise scale cloud and web application.
- Work on highly complex project that require you to connect the business needs and domain with technical knowledge.
- Develop back-end/front-end applications and corresponding automation.
- Expertise in best coding and design practices for scalable and maintainable code.
- Strong hands-on design, coding and debugging skills and close familiarity with DevOps techniques, performance testing and management, and data storage and processing
- Relational Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and non-relational database (any of Cassandra, CouchDB, MongoDB, HBase) experience
- Knowledge of various cloud services on AWS/Azure.
- Understanding of cloud storage solutions of AWS/AZURE.
- Hands-on experience on Kubernetes and containerization.
- Understanding of Application and Infrastructure architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability etc
- Deep understanding and hands on experience of Programming concepts: OOPS, Design principles and patterns, Architecture, TDD, automation, best practices, etc
Essential Documents Required for Baker Hughes Mumbai Walkins
- Latest Updated Resume Copy
- Educational Documents
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Experience certificate from previous working Baker Hughes
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving license etc.)
- Original and Xerox copies of educational documents
You Can Also Check Latest Walkin Drive for Freshers
How to Apply for Baker Hughes Careers 2020 :
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Baker Hughes Job Openings in Mumbai link are given below
Click here –>> Apply Online