BESCOM Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification for 400 Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice vacancies @ www.bescom.org recruitment 2019 | Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited | 400 Posts | Last date 31-08-2019
Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited had been released recently on 09th August 2019 through the Advertisement Number BESCOM/GM(A&HR)/DGM(HRD)/BC-40/1356/2019-20/199. BESCOM has published this recruitment notification to fill 400 vacancies of Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice Posts. The candidates who had passed Engineering Graduates are eligible for this BESCOM Apprentice Notification 2019. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Offline Registration for BESCOM Apprentice Jobs 2019 last date is 31st August 2019 at the official website @ www.bescom.org. Candidate may also check Latest Government Jobs Notification visit our website of www.ejobsinfo.com
BESCOM Apprenticeship Training Notification 2019
|Department Name||Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited|
|Posts Name||Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||400|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for BESCOM Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited Recruitment 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
<< Rojgar Samachar >>
BESCOM Vacancy 2019 details
Educational Qualification :
- Engineering Graduates having Degree in Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, Information Science, Civil Engineering and Instrumentation Technology.
- 3 year Diploma Holders in Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication and Computer Science.
- During the training period the candidates are entitled for payment of a stipend of Rs.7000/- per month for Graduate Engineers and Rs.5000/- per month for Diploma holders.
- Preference will be given to Electrical & Electronics Candidates both for Graduates and Diploma holders.
- The candidates should have knowledge of Kannada reading and writing.
- Preference will be given for Karnataka candidates.
- Candidates should be physically fit.
- During the training period the candidates should make their own arrangement of Boarding and Lodging.
- During the training period the candidates should follow the rules and regulations of BESCOM.
- The Degree or Diploma Certificate obtained should be within three years from the date of this notification.
- The candidate should have Degree/Diploma certificate or Provisional Degree/Diploma Certificate.
- The candidate should have passed Degree/Diploma Engineering in the year 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- Selection will be made on the basis of Merit
<< Sarkari Naukri Jobs >>
How to Apply for BESCOM Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice Posts :
Interested and eligible aspirants may send the offline application to the following address on or before last date
Certificates to be enclosed along with Application:
Xerox copies of
- SSLC Marks card attested by Gazetted Officer.
- PUC Marks card attested by Gazetted Officer.
- 7 th & 8th semester Marks card (Degree holders) and 5th & 6th semester Marks card (Diploma holders) attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Degree Certificate/Provisional Degree Certificate attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Cast Certificate in case of SC and ST Candidate attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Conduct Certificate attested by Gazetted Officer/VVIP.
- Recent 3 copies of passport size photos.
- Self Addressed envelope (4”X9”) with Rs.10/- Postal stamp.
Deputy General Manager (Ele.),
HRD Center, BESCOM,
Crescent Towers, Crescent Road,
near Mallige Nursing home,
Race Course, Bangalore-560001
|Last date for submission of application||31-08-2019|
|Click here — >>||official website|
|Click here — >>||BESCOM Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf|
|Click here — >>||Karnataka Govt Jobs 2019|