BMRCL recruitment 2017-18 : BMRCL Recruitment 2017 notification has been released to recruit 80 posts of Graduate Engineer. Interested eligible candidates may get the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation application form for BMRCL Recruitment 2017 on the official website www.bmrc.co.in. the candidates who are looking for the latest Railway jobs in the state of Karnataka can apply for the BMRCL jobs 2017. The last day to apply online for BMRCL Notification 2017 is 15-12-2017. Candidates may get the details of BMRCL Vacancy 2017 eligibility from the following sections.
BMRCL Recruitment 2017 | BMRCL Graduate Engineer 2017
The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has released the official employment notification to fill 80 Graduate Engineer vacant posts. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are in search of BMRCL Career 2017. The candidates possessing Graduate in Civil Engineer are eligible for the posts. The Maximum age of the candidate should be 35 years according to the official BMRCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2017. As per the indian government norms, age relaxation is applicable to the reserved categories.
BMRCL Notification 2017 @ www.bmrc.co.in recruitment 2017
|Department Name||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Graduate Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||80 Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written test and interview|
|Online Starting Date||13.11.2017|
|Online Ending Date||15.12.20017|
BMRCL Vacancy 2017 details
- Graduate Engineer – 80 posts
Eligibility Criteria for BMRCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2017
Individuals who are looking for more information about BMRCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2017 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
- The candidate should be passed Graduate in Civil Engineer.
- The scale of pay for Rs.25000/- per month
Age limit: as on 15.12.2017
- The candidate’s maximum age limit is 35 years
- The General Candidates fee for Rs.900/-
- The SC/ST Candidates fee for Rs.400/-
- Written Test and Interview
How to apply for BMRCL jobs 2017
- Before apply of BMRCL Career 2017 Notification Read the carefully.
- Visit the BMRCL Official Website of www.bmrc.co.in
- Check the BMRCL Notification 2017 in the home page
- Now click on the BMRCL recruitment 2017-18 link.
- Fill the BMRC Online Application form.
- After filling of application download the hardcopy.
- Starting date for online application: 13.11.2017
- Last date for Submission of online application: 15.12.2017
- Last date for Submission of application fee: 16.12.2017