Calibrated Healthcare Vacancy in Gurgaon : Calibrated Healthcare Systems India Pvt. Ltd is hiring for role of MIS Analyst. The aspirant should be passed Graduate (Any Specialization) are eligible for Calibrated Healthcare Job Openings in Gurgaon . Interested and eligible candidates should attend Calibrated Healthcare walkin interview Gurgaon for the Calibrated Healthcare Systems India Careers 2019 from 18th November 2019 – 22nd November 2019 at 09.00 AM onwards to the following address. The eligibility criteria, Salary and venue and time details are given below
Calibrated Healthcare Vacancy in Gurgaon Overview
Calibrated Healthcare Systems India MIS Analyst Jobs
|Company Name||Calibrated Healthcare Systems India Pvt. Ltd|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)|
|Experience||0 – 4 years|
|Salary||Rs.1,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Employment type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Walkin Date||18th November 2019 – 22nd November 2019|
Educational Qualifications :
- The candidate should be passed Graduate from recognized university / board.
Experience – Calibrated Healthcare Jobs in Gurgaon :
- The Candidate have 0 – 4 years experience
Job Responsibilities – Calibrated Healthcare Recruitment 2019 :
- Create Crystal reports on various different formats depending on business need.
- Gather requirements efficiently to create better crystal reports
- Collaborate with clients to create various crystal & dashboard reports
- Manage reports with specific focus on Compliance (due dates).
- Perform independently with minimal supervision and work with others developing trusting relationships.
- Maintain strict adherence to internal policies and internal controls within organization.
- Adapt quickly to complex culture and develop successful professional relations with key stakeholders.
- Identify and convey timelines, deliverables, risks, delays and impacts to project team members and Managers and Supervisors.
- Recommend management of status of all crystal & other dashboard reports.
- Collaborate with all cross-functional team members/system owners to accomplish required tasks and provide project updates.
How to Apply for Calibrated Healthcare Walkin Drive 2019 :
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend Calibrated Healthcare Walk in Interview Gurgaon to the following address
Calibrated Healthcare Network | 516, Udyog Vihar,
Phase III | Gurgaon | India 122015
Essential Documents Required for Calibrated Healthcare Systems Jobs in India
- Latest Updated Resume Copy
- Educational Documents
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Experience certificate from previous working company
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving license etc.)
- Original and Xerox copies of educational documents
Important Links :
Click here –>> Latest Government Jobs Notification 2019
Click here –>> Latest Software Jobs / IT Jobs 2019
Click here –>> Latest Walkins 2019
Click here –>> Naukri Jobs 2019
Click here –>> Latest off campus drive for freshers 2019