Canara Bank PO Admit card 2018
Canara Bank has recently issued a notification of Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018. Canara Bank invites application from the eligible candidates to fill up to 800 vacancies of Probationary Officer Posts. Apply for Canara Bank Probationary Officer through online mode only. Interested job seekers may apply online Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 application on or before 13th November 2018. For more details of Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 notification download the below.
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 | Canara Bank Jobs for Freshers
Here is good news to job hunters, who are searching for Canara Bank PO recruitment 2018-19. They are announced the notification of Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 notification recently. Canara Bank has suggest applications from who are passed Degree with a minimum of 60% marks from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies, they are eligible for Canara Bank Jobs for Freshers. Check the canara bank recruitment 2018 online application through the website of www.canarabank.com
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018
|Department Name||Canara Bank|
|Posts Name||Probationary Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||800 Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Online Examination / GD / Personal Interview|
|Online Starting Date||23.10.2018|
|Online Ending Date||13.11.2018|
Canara Bank Vacancy 2018 details
- Probationary Officer : 800 Posts
Category wise Vacancies
- General : 400 Posts
- SC: 120 Posts
- ST : 60 Posts
- OBC : 216 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification
Individuals who are looking for more information about Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, Application fee, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
Educational Qualification for Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 :
Candidates applying for Canara Bank Jobs for Freshers should be passed the following educational qualifications.
- The Candidate should be passed Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government
Pay Scale for Canara bank Notification 2018 :
- The Pay scale of Rs.23700–980/7–30560–1145/2–32850–1310/7–42020/- per month
Age limit as on 01-10-2018 :
- The Candidate age should be between 20-30 years.
Upper age limit is relaxable by below categories
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for Other Backward Classes candidates
- 10 years for Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates.
- 5 years for Ex- Servicemen.
Application Fee for Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018:
- All other Candidates for Rs.708/- [includes GST @18%]
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates for Rs.118/- [Intimation Charges only includes GST @18%]
Selection procedure for Canara bank Recruitment 2018:
- The selection shall be by way of Online Objective Test followed by Group Discussion and Interview. Online objective test will be conducted through Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Mumbai.
How to apply for Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018:
- Before apply of Canara Bank Probationary Officer Post Read the notification carefully.
- Visit the Canara Bank official website of www.canarabank.com
- Check the Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Notification in the home page
- Now click on the Canara Bank recruitment 2018 recruitment link.
- Fulfill the Canara Bank online Application form details like applicant name, address, caste, educational details etc.
- After filling of application download the hardcopy for furture reference.
- Starting date for online application: 23.10.2018
- Last date for Submission of online application: 13.11.2018
- Download of call letter for online test (tentative) : After 05.12.2018
- Date of online test (tentative) : 23.12.2018
Canara bank recruitment 2018 notification pdf – Click here
Canara Bank Official Website – Click here
Canara Bank Probationary Officer Admit card – Click here