Capita India Walkin Drive 2019 : Capita India Private Limited is hiring for role of Insurance Executive. The aspirant should be passed B.Com / M.Com Graduates Preferred, MBA/MMS in Finance (can apply Minimum 1 year relevant experience) are eligible for Job Openings in Capita India Pune. Interested and eligible candidates should attend Capita walk in interview for the Capita India Careers 2019 from 22nd July 2019 to 26th July 2019 at 09:00 A.M. to the following address. The Capita eligibility criteria and venue and time details are given below
Capita India Walkin Drive 2019
|Company Name||Capita India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)|
|Experience||0 – 4 years|
|Qualification||B.Com / M.Com Graduates, MBA/MMS in Finance|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITeS|
|Employment type||Full Time , Permanent Job|
|Walkin Date||22nd July 2019 to 26th July 2019 at 09:00 AM|
Educational Qualifications for Capita Off campus Drive 2019 :
- The candidate should be passed B.Com / M.Com Graduates Preferred, MBA/MMS in Finance (can apply Minimum 1 year relevant experience) from recognized university / board.
Experience Jobs in Pune :
- The Candidate have 0 – 4 years experience
Job Description for Capita walk in Pune :
- Commerce Graduates can apply.
- Good Communication Skills
- Excellent communications skills.
- Preferred Freshers(Only B.Com. & M.Com.)
- Need to be ok with UK shifts.
- Transport is provided ( home pick-up and drop )
Roles And Responsibility for Capita Off Campus Recruitment 2019 :
- Input data onto systems accurately
- On time creation of Company profiles thereby generating policy numbers and slips, renewal slips which contain risk details, brokerage and underwriters details
- On time and accurate Indexing procedures, input of risk Information onto Marsh systems, creation of client covering letters and market documentation and creating signing slips
- On time maintaining file tracking system and recording data onto the various Claims systems and claims processing
- Contribute to overall achievements of the required SLA by delivering to KPIs
- Adhere to risk and compliance requirements, Marsh compliance standards & FSA requirements.
- Maintain customer service and quality standards by following client procedures and processes
- Maintain and update records as per process requirements
- Escalate any issues or ideas to the Team Manager / Managers and
- Is task oriented, carrying out activities clearly defined within a job/role description. Is responsible for their individual performance targets and contribution to team performance targets, ensuring they are doing the right thing for the customer.
How to Apply for Capita Freshers Jobs :
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk in Interview to the following address
Capita Walk in Interview Dates & Times :
- 22nd July 2019 to 26th July 2019 at 09:00 A.M.
- Interview Time : 11.00 A.M. to 02.00 P.M.
Capita Walkins Venue :
Capita India Private Limited
Wing “C” Marisoft, Kalyani Nagar,
Pune 411014, India
Landmark – Opp. Gold Adlabs
Essential Documents Required for Capita Jobs in Pune
- Latest Updated Resume Copy
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Experience certificate from previous working company
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving license etc.)
- Xerox copies of educational documents
Important Links :
Click here –>> Latest Government Jobs Notification 2019
Click here –>> Latest Software Jobs / IT Jobs 2019
Click here –>> Latest Walkins 2019
Click here –>> Latest off campus drive for freshers 2019