Central University of Karnataka Recruitment 2019 for 145 Professor,Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Posts @ www.cuk.ac.in recruitment 2019. Central University of Karnataka (CUK) authorities has invites applications for teaching posts through online. The candidates, who are looking for Karnataka Government Jobs for unemployees, this is best opportunity. Applicants can check the Central University of Karnataka Faculty Recruitment 2019 on official website. Job seekers to apply for CUK Recruitment 2019 notification from 11th May 2019. Last date for CUK Faculty recruitment 2019 is 12th June 2019.
The Central University of Karnataka invites online applications from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment to the following teaching positions at the levels of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. The details can be downloaded from CUK website @ www.cuk.ac.in. The candidate should be passed Graduate/ Post Graduate are eligible for Central University of Karnataka Recruitment 2019.
About Central University of Karnataka
The Central University of Karnataka (CUK) has been established by an Act of the Parliament (No. 3 of 2009) at Kalaburagi, Karnataka. It is one of the 16 new Central Universities established by the Government of India during the UGC XI Plan Period to address to the concerns of ‘equity and access’ and to increase the access to quality higher education by people in less educationally developed districts which have a Graduate Enrolment Ratio of less than the national average of 11%.
The CUK, with its territorial jurisdiction all over Karnataka has been initiated its activities from the academic year beginning August 2009 in keeping with the philosophy of achieving and maintaining the highest levels of academic excellence, sensitivity to equity and access in enrollment and recruitment and emerging as a premier national educational and research institution in the country.
Central University of Karnataka Recruitment 2019
|Department Name||Central University of Karnataka (CUK), Gulbarga|
|Posts Name||Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||145 Posts|
|Online Starting Date||11-05-2019|
|Online Ending Date||12-06-2019|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy of online application along with all enclosures||24-06-2019|
Eligibility Criteria for CUK Teaching recruitment 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about CUK Gulbarga Recruitment 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
You can also check : Sarkari Naukri jobs
CUK Vacancy 2019 details
Educational Qualification :
|Professor||Ph.D. degree in the relevant field and First class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch|
|Associate Professor||Ph.D.degree in the Tourism/Business Administration/allied/cognate field and First class/PGDM/C.A./ICWA/M.Com/allied (or) its equivalent|
|Assistant Professor||Bachelor’s Degree/ MBA/B.E./B.Tech./B.S.and M.E./M.Tech./M.S./ Master of Tourism and Travel Management/Master of Tourism and Hospitality Management/PGDM/C.A./ICWA/M.Com|
- Please go to the Central University of Karnataka Notification for full details of qualifications.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Associate Professor||Level 13A|
|Assistant Professor||Level 10|
Age limit :
- Please go to official notification for age limit
Application fee :
- UR/OBC/EWS category applicants : Rs.1,500/-
- SC/ST//PWD category applicants : Fee exempted
You Can also check : Latest Employment News
How to Apply for CUK Gulbarga Recruitment 2019 :
- Before apply of CUK Recruitment 2019 Notification, read carefully.
- Candidate Visit the CUK Official Website i.e.www.cuk.ac.in
- Check the CUK Faculty Recruitment 2019 link in home page
- Now hit on the Central University of Karnataka Gulbarga recruitment link.
- Fulfill the CUK Online Application form with the details of Educational Qualification, Address & relevant information.
- Upload the scanned Documents, Photograph and signature.
- After filling of application download and send hard copy along with relevant documents to the following address on or before the last date.
Central University of Karnataka Address
Central University of Karnataka,
Kadaganchi, Aland Road,
- Starting date for online application : 11-05-2019
- Last date for online application : 12-06-2019
- Last date for hard copy submission of application : 24-06-2019
Click here –>> Official website