CISF Recruitment 2017 for 487 Constable / Fire Posts. Central Industrial Security Force Notification for 487 Constable / Fire Vacancies. CISF has been released a notification for 487 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 01th February 2017.
CISF Recruitment 2018
|Department Name||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Posts Name||Constable / Fire|
|No. of Vacancies||487 Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written, hight test, PST, PFT and Medical Exam|
|Online Starting Date||11-12-2017|
|Online Ending Date||11-01-2018|
CISF Vacancy 2018 Details:
- Total Number of Vacancies: 487 Posts
- Name of the Posts: Constable / Fire
CISF Posts State Wise Details: 332 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh: 12 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh: 04 Posts
- Assam: 28 Posts
- Bihar: 24 Posts
- Chhattisgarh: 06 Posts
- Delhi (Entire State): 04 Posts
- Gujarat (Entire State): 15 Posts
- Haryana (Entire State): 06 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh: 02 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir: 12 Posts
- Jharkhand: 08 Posts
- Karnataka: 16 Posts
- Kerala: 08 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh: 18 Posts
- Maharashtra: 26 Posts
- Manipur: 03 Posts
- Meghalaya: 03 Posts
- Mizoram: 01 Post
- Nagaland: 01 Post
- Odisha: 10 Posts
- Punjab: 07 Posts
- Rajasthan: 17 Posts
- Tamil Nadu: 17 Posts
- Telangana: 09 Posts
- Tripura: 04 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh: 48 Posts
- Uttarakhand: 02 Posts
- West Bengal: 21 Posts
Naxal/Militancy Affected Area wise vacancies: 155 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh: 22 Posts
- Bihar: 45 Posts
- Chhattisgarh: 10 Posts
- Jharkhand: 20 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh: 01 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh: 03 Posts
- Odisha: 19 Posts
- Telangana: 19 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh: 05 Posts
- West Bengal: 11 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Constable Recruitment 2017
Before applying for this CISF Recruitment 2017, Candidate is advised to thoroughly read the below provided information Other details like important dates, educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully
- The Candidate should be 12th pass with science subject or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University. Educational certificates other than State Board/ Central Board should be accompanied with Govt. of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to 12th Class pass with science subject for service under Central Govt.
Pay or Salary:
- The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.2000/- per month.
- The Candidate age should be between 18-23 years as on 11-01-2018.
Upper age limit is relaxable by below categories
- 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates
- 3 years in case of OBC candidates
- 10 years in case of Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates.
- 10 years in case of Ex- Servicemen.
The candidates belonging to General and OBC categories should pay the fee of Rs.100/-as examination fee through following mode.
- Through SBI Challan.(Payment of examination fee through Challan will be accepted upto 13/01/2018 and thereafter services will be disabled)
- Net Banking through any bank.
- Credit/Debit card of any bank.
- Written, hight test, PST, PFT and Medical Exam
How to Apply for CISF Recruitment 2018:
- Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of https://cisfrectt.in/ from 11-12-2017 to 11-01-2018
- Starting Date for apply Online : 11-12-2017
- Last Date for Apply Online : 11-01-2018
- Last Date for SBI Challan Generation : 11-01-2018
- Last Date for payment of Challan :13-01-2018
Click here to Apply Online