CITI Hiring UAT Environment Support Engineer 2020 : CITI Private Limited is recruiting for Freshers role as UAT Environment Support Engineer. The individual should be passed Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent are eligible for CITI Off Campus Drive 2020. Interested and eligible candidates should attend CITI jobs in Chennai for the CITI Walkin Drive 2020 online link are given bottom of page. The eligibility criteria, Salary and venue and time details are given below
CITI Hiring UAT Environment Support Engineer Jobs 2020 Details
CITI Hiring UAT Environment Support Engineer Jobs 2020
|CITI Name||CITI India|
|Job Role||UAT Environment Support Engineer|
|Experience||5 – 8 years|
|Employment type||Full Time, Permanent|
| Closing Date||ASAP|
Educational Qualifications – CITI India Careers 2020 :
- The candidate should be passed Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent from recognized university / board.
- The Candidate have 5-8 years experience in an Application Support role.
- Experience installing, configuring or supporting business applications.
- Experience with some programming languages and willingness/ability to learn.
- Advanced execution capabilities and ability to adjust quickly to changes and re-prioritization
- Effective written and verbal communications including ability to explain technical issues in simple terms that non-IT staff can understand.
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Issue tracking and reporting using tools
- Knowledge/ experience of problem Management Tools.
- Good all-round technical skills
- Effectively share information with other support team members and with other technology teams
- Ability to plan and organize workload
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate appropriately to relevant stakeholde
- Experience and knowledge of databases and data analysis tools such as SQL and Oracle
Responsibilities – CITI Walkin interview Chennai :
- The Application Support Senior Analyst provides technical and business support for users of Citi Applcations. This includes providing quick resolutions to app issues, driving stability, efficiency and effectiveness improvements to help us and the business succeed.
- Maintains application systems that have completed the development stage and are running in the daily operations of the firm.
- Manages, maintains and supports applications and their operating environments, focusing on stability, quality and functionality against service level expectations.
- Start of day checks, continuous monitoring, and regional handover.
- Perform same day risk reconciliations
- Develop and maintain technical support documentation.
- Identifies ways to maximize the potential of the applications used
- Assess risk and impact of production issues and escalate to business and technology management in a timely manner.
- Ensures that storage and archiving procedures are in place and functioning correctly
- Formulates and defines scope and objectives for complex application enhancements and problem resolution
- Reviews and develops application contingency planning to ensure availability to users.
- Partners with appropriate development and production support areas to prioritize bug fixes and support tooling requirements.
- Participate in application releases, from development, testing and deployment into production.
- Engages in post implementation analysis to ensure successful system design and functionality.
- Considers implications of the application of technology to the current environment. Identifies risks, vulnerabilities and security issues; communicates impact.
- Ensures essential procedures are followed and helps to define operating standards and processes.
- Act as a liaison between users/traders, interfacing internal technology groups and vendors.
- Expected to be able to raise problems to appropriate technology and business teams, while adhering to Service Level Agreements.
- Acts as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts.
- Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations.
- Directly impacts the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; impacts own team and closely related work teams.
- Exhibits sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills to exchange complex information.
- Active involvement in and ownership of Support Project items, covering Stability, Efficiency, and Effectiveness initiatives.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment
- regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Essential Documents Need to carry for CITI Walk in Interview Chennai
- Latest Updated Resume Copy
- Educational Documents
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Experience certificate from previous working CITI
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving license etc.)
- Original and Xerox copies of educational documents
You Can Also Check Latest Fresher Walkin / Experienced Jobs
How to Apply for CITI Hiring UAT Environment Support Engineer 2020 :
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for CITI Freshers Recruitment 2020 link are given below
Click here –>> Apply Online