Cognizant Bangalore Walkins 2019 : Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is hiring for role of Medical Transcriptionist. The aspirant should have 2 – 6 years of HCC Medical Coding experience are eligible for Job Openings in Cognizant for Bangalore . Interested and eligible candidates should attend Cognizant walkin interview for the Cognizant Careers 2019 on 1st August 2019 & 3rd August 2019 to the following address. The Cognizant eligibility criteria and venue and time details are given below.
Cognizant Bangalore Walkins 2019
|Company Name||Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd|
|Job Role||Medical Transcriptionist|
|Experience||2 – 6 years|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Employment type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Walkin Date||1st August 2019 & 3rd August 2019|
Experience for CTS Bangalore Walkin 2019:
- The Candidate have 2 – 6 years of HCC Medical Coding experience
- Minimum 2 years of HCC Medical Coding experience
Responsibilities for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2019 :
- Review the medical records, identify specific diagnoses and convert to ICD-9-CM or ICD-10-CM codes by following CMS, HHS & client specific guidelines.
- The candidate Should identify, compile and code patient data, using ICD and other standard classification coding systems.
- Flag reports/send queries to the provider for documentation deficiency.
Mandatory Experience :
- Certification like CPC/CIC/COC/CCS/CRC/other certification is mandatory.
- Sound knowledge in ICD and CPT coding.
- Strong knowledge in Medical terminology, Anatomy, ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM coding guidelines
Desirable Experience :
- Practical experience in areas of HCC Coding.
Other Requirements :
- Should be flexible for any shifts.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exposure to new processes and technologies.
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry.
How to Apply for Cognizant Walkin 2019:
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk in Interview to the following address
Cognizant Walk in Interview Dates & Times :
Interview Date : 1st August 2019 & 3rd August 2019
Interview Time : 10.30 am to 01.00 pm
Cognizant Technology Solutions,
No. F-2, Mahogany,
Embassy Manyata Business Park,
Rachenahalli, Hebbal Outer Ring Road,
Essential Documents Required for Cognizant Careers 2019
- Latest Updated Resume Copy
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Experience certificate from previous working company
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving license etc.)
- Xerox copies of educational documents
Important Links :
Click here –>> Latest Government Jobs Notification 2019
Click here –>> Latest Software Jobs / IT Jobs 2019
Click here –>> Latest Walkins 2019
Click here –>> Latest off campus drive for freshers 2019