Cognizant Chennai Jobs 2019 : Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is hiring for role of Medical Coding professional HCC(Hierarchical condition category). The aspirant should be passed Graduate with 2 – 6 years of HCC Medical Coding experience are eligible for Job Openings in Cognizant for Hyderabad . Interested and eligible candidates should attend Cognizant walkin interview Hyderabad for the Cognizant Careers 2019 on 1st August 2019, 3rd August 2019 to the following address. The eligibility criteria and venue and time details are given below
Cognizant Chennai Jobs 2019
|Company Name||Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd|
|Job Role||Medical Transcriptionist|
|Experience||2 – 6 years of HCC Medical Coding experience|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Employment type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Walkin Date||1st August 2019, 3rd August 2019|
Educational Qualifications for Cognizant Chennai walkin 2019 :
- The candidate should be passed Graduate, Post Graduate from recognized university / board.
Experience for Cognizant Jobs in Chennai 2019 :
- The Candidate have 2 – 6 years of HCC Medical Coding experience
- Certification like CPC/CIC/COC/CCS/CRC/other certification is mandatory.
- Strong knowledge in Medical terminology, Anatomy, ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM coding guidelines
- Sound knowledge in ICD and CPT coding.
Responsibilities for Cognizant (CTS) Recruitment 2019 :
- Review the medical records, identify specific diagnoses and convert to ICD-9-CM or ICD-10-CM codes by following CMS, HHS & client specific guidelines.
- Should identify, compile and code patient data, using ICD and other standard classification coding systems.
- Flag reports/send queries to the provider for documentation deficiency.
Benefits CTS Chennai Walkin 2019:
- Exposure to new processes and technologies.
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry.
Other Requirements for CTS Off Campus Drive 2019:
- Should be flexible for any shifts.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
How to Apply for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2019 :
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk in Interview to the following address
Cognizant Walk in Interview Chennai Dates & Times :
Interview Date : 1st August 2019, 3rd August 2019
Interview Time : 01.30 PM to 04.00 PM
Cognizant Technology Solutions,
New No.165, Old No. 110, 7th Floor,
Menon Eternity Building,
St. Marys Road, Alwarpet,
Essential Documents Required for Walk Cognizant Jobs in Chennai
- Latest Updated Resume Copy
- Educational Documents
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Experience certificate from previous working company
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving license etc.)
- Xerox copies of educational documents
Important Links :
Click here –>> Latest Government Jobs Notification 2019
Click here –>> Latest Software Jobs / IT Jobs 2019
Click here –>> Latest Walkins 2019
Click here –>> Latest off campus drive for freshers 2019