Cognizant Mega Off Campus Drive 2019 for Freshers of Trainee Engineer Posts. Candidates who has passed 2017 & 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – All Engineering Branches; M.Sc/ MCA |are eligible for Cognizant Recruitment Drive 2019
Cognizant Recruitment Drive 2019
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||B.Tech / B.E., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA|
|Salary||Rs.3,38,005/- per annum|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
- 2017/ 2018 batch of B.E /B.Tech /M.E /M.Tech. , MCA & M.Sc (5 years integrated course), Maximum 2 years gap in education.
No standing arrears in current education.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Consistent academic record of minimum of 50% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration)
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have minimum 50% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- Any students who have applied and waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared.
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / domain.
- 2017 & 2018 Batch candidates with provisional/convocation degree certificate, all education documents, PAN Card & passport are only eligible to participate.
- Passport and PAN number is mandated for onboarding process. If you have applied for passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from passport sevakendra during onboarding.
- Service desk associate will serve as the first point of contact for customers over the phone, e-mail or ticketing tool on technical issues.
- SD Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to the customers.
- The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of issues.
- The Apt candidate should have basic understanding on concepts of Networking & Computer hardware & software components.
Interview Location: Chennai/Coimbatore/Bangalore/Hyderabad/Pune/Gurgaon/Kolkata.
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Voice Assessment
- HR Discussion
Click here to apply –>> Cognizant Recruitment Drive 2019