Collins Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2019 for Design Engineer Posts. The Candidates, who had passed B.Tech/B.E., Mechanical with 4-6 years experience are eligible for Collins Aerospace Walk in 2019 at Bangalore Office on 15th June 2019 at 08:00 AM . The eligibility criteria, salary, experience and venue details of Collins Aerospace Bangalore Careers 2019 are given below.
Collins Aerospace Off Campus 2019
|Company Name||Collins Aerospace|
|Collins Aerospace Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Industry||Aviation, Aeronautical, Aerospace|
|Job Role||Design Engineer|
|Functional Area||Engineering Design, R&D|
|Walkin Date||15.06.2019 on 8.00 a.m.|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
Educational Qualifications for Collins Aerospace Job openings:
The Candidate should be passed B.Tech/B.E., Mechanical
Job Description – Collins Aerospace Careers India :
- Application of CI tools.
- AS 9100 Sustaining.
- Conducting training and operator qualification for chemical processing.
- Coordinating Process Capability Improvement Project.
- Coordination of System and Process and Product Audit.
- Customer Focus and Developing Strong Customer Relationship .
- Develop plan for ZDP and MPR implementations & Execute.
- Developed the required standards and procedures.
- Ensure that the personnel are trained for the activity that they perform.
- Focusing quality objectives to meet Organizational Targets.
- Implementation of Quality clinic activities.
- Internal and External non conformance reduction.
- Lead process Quality activities and driving robust RRCA methodology for effective Quality clinic system.
- Leading Nadcap audit & process Certification Activities.
- Leading the Chemical Processing Certification for the site and Co.Ordination with Nadcap Audit team.
- Mistake Proof Implementations.
- Job Training for quality inspectors.
- Receiving Inspection Process Control.
- Supporting for ACE Journey.
- Understanding of product and Process requirements during Transfer.
- Working with Customer for Product Qualifications.
Company Profile for Collins Aerospace recruitment 2019 :
- Collins Aerospace unit of United Technologies Corporation is leader in technologically advanced & intelligent solutions for global aerospace & defense industry.
- Created in 2018 by bringing together UTC Aerospace Systems and Rockwell Collins.
- Focused on Design Engineering & Manufacturing of Aerospace Systems.
- United Technologies are ranked 51 in the Fortune 500 in 2018.
- It is one of the world’s largest suppliers of advanced aerospace products for commercial,military & space customers.
- Collins Aerospace is on virtually every aircraft in service and is well-position to support the extraordinary growth forecast for the commercial aviation industry.
- Every second out flight takes off our systems are on board. We have 125 product lines supporting 1500 and above operators and 70,000 aircraft’s.
How to Apply for Collins Aerospace Jobs in Bangalore :
Interested and eligible candidates may attend walk in Interview to the following address on 15th June 2019 at 08:00 A.M.
Old Plot No.181,
New Plot No. 40,
EPIP Industrial Area,
Part of Sy.No.28,
Krishnaraja Puram Hobli, B
Walkin Date: 15.06.2019 on 8.00 a.m.