CRIS Recruitment 2019 Notification for 50 Assistant Software Engineer(ASE) Vacancies @ cris.org.in recruitment 2019. Centre for Railway Information Systems has publicized this recruitment notification to fill 50 vacancies of Assistant Software Engineer(ASE) Posts. The candidates who had passed BE/B. Tech/ M.C.A./ME/M.Tech are eligible for this Centre for Railway Information Systems recruitment 2019. CRIS Online Registration for CRIS Assistant Software Engineer Recruitment 2019 is available from 08th July 2019 to 07th July 2019 at the official website i.e. cris.org.in recruitment 2019.
CRIS Notification 2019
|Department Name||Centre for Railway Information Systems|
|Posts Name||Assistant Software Engineer (ASE)|
|No. of Vacancies||50 Posts|
|Online Starting Date||08-07-2019|
|Online Ending Date||07-08-2019|
Eligibility Criteria for CRIS ASE Recruitment 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about CRIS Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Recruitment 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
<< Sarkari Naukri jobs >>
CRIS ASE Vacancy 2019 details
Name of the Post : Assistant Software Engineer(ASE)
Number of Vacancies : 50 Posts
- Only candidates possessing a valid Gate 2019 score along with prescribed qualification are eligible to apply for the required position mentioned in this advertisement.
- Candidates are requested to note: Candidates whose Normalized Marks are less than the cut-off marks appearing on the Gate 2019 Score Card in their respective category will not be eligible to apply.
Educational Qualification for CRIS ASE Job Notification 2019 :
|Educational Qualifications||Paper in which GATE 2019 Score required|
|BE/B. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Information Technology or Computer Science & Information Technology or Computer Applications, or MCA or B.Sc (Computer Science-4 Year degree course). Relevant Degree from an AICTE/UGC recognized institute or equivalent qualification as per Govt. of India Rules, with min 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates), and GATE Scores as Specified. Candidates with ME/M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering can also apply provided they possess the required GATE 2019 Scores.||Computer Science and Information Technology|
CRIS Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Salary :
- 7th CPC Level 7+ DA and other allowances as per CRIS Rules (Basic Pay at the beginning of the scale would be approx. Rs.44900 pe Month)
<< Latest State Govt Jobs >>
Age limit : as on 07-08-2019
- The candidate age should be between 22 to 27 years
- Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-s candidates applicable for as per Government guidelines.
Application fee for CRIS Assistant Software Engineer 2019 :
- Please go to the notification for fee details
Selection procedure for CRIS Assistant Software Engineer Jobs 2019:
- The selection will be made on the performance in the GATE 2019 Score
<< Latest Govt Jobs >>
How to Apply for CRIS Jobs 2019:
Interested and eligible aspirants who are eligible to apply for Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) posts in Indian Forest Service can Apply through online at the official website www.cris.org.in.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Candidate visit the official website www.cris.org.in
- Find the notification & apply for CRIS recruitment 2019 in home page
- Keep the scan required documents
- Fill the online application form empty fields with out mistakes.
- Upload photograph & signature.
- Pay Application Fee through online/offline.
- Verify the all entry fields before click the submit button
- Take Print out of online application for future reference.
|Starting date for online application||08-07-2019|
|Last date for submission of application||07-08-2019|
|Click here — >>||official website|
|Click here — >>||CRIS Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf|
|Click here — >>||Delhi Govt Jobs 2019|