DELL Gurgaon Walkins 2019 : Dell International Services India Private Limited is hiring for role of Technical Support Technician. The aspirant should be passed Graduate (Any Specialization) are eligible for Job Openings in DELL for Gurgaon. Interested and eligible candidates should attend DELL walkin interview for the DELL Careers 2019 on 12th August 2019 from 12.00 P.M. to 03.00 P.M. to the following address. The DELL eligibility criteria and venue and time details are given below
DELL Gurgaon Walkins 2019
|Company Name||Dell International Services India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|DELL Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Functional Area||ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITeS|
|Employment type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Walkin Date||12th August 2019|
Qualifications for for DELL Walkins Gurgaon :
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Any graduate 0-1 year of relevant work experience required
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent telephone soft skills, thorough telephone functional skills & email etiquettes
- Goal/Career oriented and self-motivated
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
Experience – Jobs in Gurgaon :
- The Candidate have 0 to 1 years of relevant work experience required.
Key Responsibilities for for DELL Walk-in Drive 2019:
- Solves problems consistently and completely with minimum supervision.
- Applies introductory knowledge of servers and networks to field non-critical incidents, problems and recurring requests received from enterprise-level customers by following documented Standard Operating procedures.
- First point of contact for customer escalations.
- May identify opportunities for process improvements that contribute to the achievement of business metric goals.
- Partners with team members to obtain resolutions to complex technical issues.
- Prioritizes daily activities based on complexity and escalates the issues to the next level
- Prioritizes work based on time and complexity requirements. Exercises sensitivity to due process and proper pacing.
- Provides first- or second-level support in the inbound or outbound contact center.
- Routes customers when appropriate to proper support queues.
- Solves basic problems for customers and attempts to resolve more complex issues
- Solves moderately complex customer issues on any product.
- Performs quality audits.
- Understands support technologies
Essential Requirements :
- Fluent communication skills
- Knowledge of job associated database, software and documentation
- Problem-solving skills
- Results driven
- Strong technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Time management skills
How to Apply for DELL Off Campus Drive 2019 :
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend DELL Walkins 2019 to the following address
DELL Walk in Interview Gurgaon Dates & Times :
- 12th August 2019 from 12.00 P.M. to 03.00 P.M.
Dell International Services,
Vipul Tech Square, Sector – 43,
Near Sector 42-43
rapid metro station,
Gurgaon – 122002
Essential Documents Required for DELL Gurgaon Recruitment 2019
- Latest Updated Resume Copy
- Educational Documents
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Experience certificate from previous working company
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving license etc.)
- Xerox copies of educational documents
Important Links :
Click here –>> Latest Government Jobs Notification 2019
Click here –>> Latest Software Jobs / IT Jobs 2019
Click here –>> Latest Walkins 2019
Click here –>> Latest off campus drive for freshers 2019