DXC Technology Freshers Recruitment 2020 : DXC Technology Private Limited is hiring for Freshers role as Professional 2 Product Developer. The aspirant should be passed Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems are eligible for DXC Technology Job Openings in Hyderabad . Interested and eligible candidates should attend DXC Technology walkin interview Hyderabad for the DXC Technology India Careers 2020 online link are given bottom of page. The eligibility criteria, Salary and venue and time details are given below
DXC Technology Freshers Recruitment 2020 Overview Details
DXC Technology Freshers Recruitment 2020 for Professional 2 Product Developer Jobs
|Company Name||DXC Technology India|
|Job Role||Professional 2 Product Developer|
|Category||Technology Product Management Group|
|Employment type||Full Time, Permanent|
| Closing Date||ASAP|
Educational Qualifications – DXC Technology Walkin Drive 2020 :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field preferred
- Three or more years of experience with technical product configuration, design, and/or integration
- Experience working with technical products, vendors, and families of technologies
- Experience working with product configurations
- Experience working with relevant software packages or classes of packages, and products within area of technical expertise
Job Description – DXC Technology Jobs in Hyderabad :
- Recommends specific product configurations to assist with overall system design and integration.
- Configures, implements, and provides complex product support activities to meet client needs.
- Identifies potential uses for products or technologies; identifies issues and solidifies plans for using them to meet business needs. Assists in preparing requirements, evaluating products, and selecting relevant software such as commercial off the shelf software (COTS).
- Selects, coordinates and implements technical product components, ensuring that the technical solution addresses the business concern. Assists sales and consulting engineering teams in designing and integrating products into customer environments.
- Addresses product requirements, usability, change requests and defines future functionality to end users and stakeholder groups to increase understanding of products.
- Provides insight and advice to customers concerning applicability of specific complex products/technologies.
- Selects technology vendors to meet business needs as appropriate. Consults with, and compares, solutions with other product development managers, vendors, and cross functional technical groups to ensure consistent product solutions.
- Serves as the subject matter expert on product systems, processes, network architecture and interface capabilities.
- Participates in acceptance testing; coordinates product launches into new and existing markets.
- Assists in outlining new product/service business case justification to ensure that the proposed solution is capable of delivering articulated business benefits to the client.
Essential Documents Required (Need to carry for) for DXC Technology Hyderabad Walkins
- Latest Updated Resume Copy
- Educational Documents
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Experience certificate from previous working DXC Technology
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving license etc.)
- Original and Xerox copies of educational documents
You Can Also Check Latest Freshers Walk In Jobs
How to Apply for DXC Technology Freshers Recruitment 2020 :
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for DXC Technology Walk in Interview Hyderabad link are given below
Click here –>> Apply Online