EIL Recruitment 2017: Engineers India Limited announced the recruitment notification for filling 229 vacancies in Technician Apprentice, Trade Apprentice Posts. Candidates who are having a graduate / ITI qualification in the relevant discipline from the recognized university can apply for these EIL Vacancy 2017. Here, we have mentioned the important details of ESIC Recruitment advertisement 2017. Starting date for EIL online application 08th November 2017. Last date for EIL Recruitment 2017 thorugh gate is 28-11-2017. we have attached the EIL Notification 2017 for your further reference.
EIL Recruitment 2017 for Engineers
|Department Name||Engineers India Limited|
|Posts Name||Technician Apprentice, Trade Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||229 Posts|
|Online Starting Date||08-11-2017|
|Online Ending Date||28-11-2017|
EIL Vacancy 2017 details
A. Trade Apprentice: 179 Posts
- Accountant: 10 Posts
- HR Assistant: 14 posts
- Draftsman Civil: 17 Posts
- Draftsman Mechanical: 17 Posts
- Draftsman Electrical: 05 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant: 18 posts
- Stenographer: 14 Posts
- Receptionist: 08 Posts
- Lab Assistant: 15 posts
- Architectural Assistant: 10 Posts
- Steward: 07 Posts
- Library Assistant: 05 Posts
- Horticulture Assistant: 03 Posts
- House-keeper corporate: 14 posts
- Cabin/Room Attendant: 22 Posts
B. Technician Apprentices: 50 Posts
Eil Eligibility Criteria of Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2017
The candidates who are willing to apply for these EIL jobs released under Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2017 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given on our site is as per the EIL Recruitment 2017 through gate.
Educational Qualification :
- Accountant: The candidate should be passed Graduate (B.com.)
- HR Assistant: The candidate should be passed Graduate (B.A./BBA)
- Draftsman Civil: The candidate should be passed ITI Civil
- Draftsman Mechanical: The candidate should be passed ITI Mechanical
- Draftsman Electrical: The candidate should be passed ITI Electrical
- Secretarial Assistant: The candidate should be passed 12th or ITI
- Stenographer: The candidate should be passed 12th or ITI
- Receptionist: The candidate should be passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education / ITI.
- Lab Assistant: The candidate should be passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education with physics, chemistry and mathematics or its equivalent / ITI/ B.Sc.
- Architectural Assistant: The candidate should be passed 10th Class Examination under 10 + 2 system of Education or its equivalent/ ITI
- Steward: The candidate should be passed 10thclass under 10+2 system of education / ITI
- Library Assistant: The candidate should be passed B.A/B.Com/B.Ss
- Horticulture Assistant: The candidate should be passed 10th standard
- House-keeper corporate: The candidate should be passed 10th standard
- Cabin/Room Attendant: The candidate should be passed 10th standard
- Technician Apprentices: Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Diploma in Architecture/Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Diploma in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Candidate should not be less than eighteen years of age as on 28.11.2017
- Reservation of posts for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/PwD candidates will be as per Govt. directives
How to apply for Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2017
- Eligible candidates need to apply through on-line registration system on EIL website www.engineersindia.com from 08-11-2017 to 28-11-2017 .
- To apply visit the EIL career link on the mentioned website .
- Read CAREFULLY all the instructions given on the website.
- Fill in the EIL online application form with all the relevant correct details.
- The candidate before starting online registration should keep the scanned copies of the
following documents/ certificates ready for uploading during registration of application:
- Passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size
- Signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size
- Qualifying certificate of not more than 900 KB each in PDF format
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC- Non Creamy Layer) and Disability certificate (PwD), if
applicable, of not more than 500 KB each in PDF format
- The candidates are not required to send the print out of the registered application form
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 08-11-2017
- Last Date for Apply Online: 28-11-2017
Click here for Apply Online