FCI Recruitment 2019 Notification for 330 Manager vacancies @ www.fci.gov.in recruitment 2019. Food Corporation of India had been released recently through the Advertisement Number Advt No.02/2019-FCI Category-II. FCI has published this recruitment notification to fill 330 vacancies of Manager Posts. The candidates who had passed prescribed qualification are eligible for this FCI Manager Notification 2019. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online Registration for FCI Manager Jobs 2019 last date is 27th October 2019 at the official website i.e. www.fci.gov.in 2019. You may also check Latest Government Jobs Notification visit our website of www.ejobsinfo.com
FCI Manager Recruitment 2019
|Department Name||Food Corporation of India|
|No. of Vacancies||330|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Online Starting Date||28-09-2019|
|Online Ending Date||27-10-2019|
Eligibility Criteria for FCI Manager Notification 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about Food Corporation of India Manager Recruitment 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
<< Rojgar Samachar >>
FCI Manager Vacancy 2019 details
Name of the Post : Manager
Number of Vacancies : 330 Jobs
Zone wise Vacancies
Educational Qualification – FCI Manager Recruitment 2019:
- Graduate degree or equivalent from recognized University with minimum 60% marks
- B.Tech. degree or BE degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University/an institution approved by the AICTE
- Full details please go to official notification
FCI Manager Salary :
- candidates will be selected as Management Trainee and will undergo training for six months. Only consolidated stipend will be paid to them at the rate of Rs. 40000/- (Forty thousand only) per month during the training period. Management Trainees will be considered for absorption as Managers in the IDA Pay scale of Rs. 40000 – 140000 upon successful completion of training period of six months
Age limit – FCI Manager recruitment 2019:
- 28 years for all disciplines & age limit should be 35 years for Hindi
- SC/ST Candidates : 05 years
- OBC Candidates : 03 years
- PWD Candidates : 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates : 05 years
Application fee – FCI Manager Job Notification 2019 :
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The Candidates applying for the post (ANY ONE WITHIN THE ZONE) are required to submit APPLICATION FEE of Rs. 800/- (Excluding bank charges but including GS T ) . The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets/UPI.
- SC / ST / PwBD and Women candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Selection procedure – FCI Manager Jobs Recruitment 2019:
- Manager (General/Depot/Movement/Accounts/Technical/Civil Engineering/Electrical Mechanical Engineering):- The selection process will be consisting of Online Test, Interview and Training.
- Manager (Hindi):- The selection process will be consisting of Online Test and Interview.
<< Sarkari Naukri Jobs >>
How to Apply for FCI Manager Jobs 2019 :
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply for FCI recruitment 2019 should follow the below steps
Steps to Apply Online:
- Logon to Food Corporation of India official website www.fci.gov.in
- Check the notification in home page
- Read the instructions carefully
- If your eligible click and apply for FCI recruitment 2019
- Fill the online application form all required fields with out mistakes.
- Upload photograph & signature.
- Paid the Application Fee through online/offline.
- Verify the all details before click the submit button
- Take Print out of online application for future reference.
FCI Manager Exam Pattern of Paper – I and Paper – II of Phase-II Online Test shall be as follows:
Paper-I (Duration – 90 minutes) (120 Marks):
120 Multiple Choice Questions of General Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, Management and Current Affairs for the post of Manager (General / Depot / Movement / Accounts / Technical / Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering).
Paper-II (Duration – 60 minutes) (120 Marks):
I. 60 Multiple Choice Questions on General Accounting and Finance for candidates applying for Manager (Accounts)
II. 60 Multiple Choice Questions on Agriculture, Food Science and Technology, Agricultural Engineering & Bio Technology for candidates applying for Manager (Technical)
III. 60 Multiple Choice Questions on Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering for candidates applying for Manager (Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering).
|Click here — >>||FCI Manager Online application form|
|Click here — >>||FCI Manager Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf|