FTD India Off Campus Drive 2019 : FTD India Pvt. Ltd is hiring for role of Cognos Developer. The aspirant should be passed B.Tech./B.E. are eligible for Job Openings in FTD India for Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates should attend FTD India walkin interview Hyderabad for the FTD India Careers 2019 on 16th August 2019 at 10.00 AM onwards to the following address. The FTD India eligibility criteria, FTD India Salary and venue and time details are given below
FTD India Off Campus Drive 2019
|Company Name||FTD India Pvt. Ltd|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Role Category||Programming & Design|
|Experience||3 – 4 years|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Functional Area||IT Software – eCommerce , Internet Technologies|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
|Employment type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Walkin Date||16th August 2019 at 10.00 AM onwards|
Educational Qualifications for FTD India Walkin Drive 2019:
- The candidate should be passed B.Tech./B.E. from recognized university / board.
Required Qualifications – Jobs in Hyderabad:
- 2+ years Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse experience
- 2+ years ETL tool experience (preferably IBM DataStage)
- 2+ years reporting tool experience (preferably IBM Cognos)
- 2+ years Advanced Structured Query Language (SQL) programming experience
- 2+ years Relational Databases experience (preferable Microsoft SQL Server and/or IBM Netezza)
- Strong communication skills with emphasis on teamwork and collaboration
- Highly motivated with strong work ethic and an ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment
Primary Responsibilities for FTD India Walkins 2019 :
- Model data into Cognos reporting environment, and develop professional quality Cognos reports for the Business.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge in multiple technical and business areas as well as performing a larger leadership role in the organization.
- Evaluate various tools and technologies as applied to the company and to the BI environment.
- Identify current and emerging technologies that are consistent with BI Architecture and best practices.
- Integrate partner data feeds into existing data models.
- Design and develop DataStage ETL jobs and sequences that meet end user requirements.
Participate in on-call rotation activities
- Promote standards and best practices in data modeling, ETL and report development.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to blend technical and analytical insight, and effectively communicate findings to both business and IT leaders.
- Work with Platform Architects to assist and support eCommerce and Supply Chain platform needs as required.
- Partner with Business to define and document reporting/process requirements.
Required Candidate profile :
- Preferably looking for male candidates
- Looking for candidates who can join us immediately or max of 1 month of notice period
How to Apply for FTD India Off Campus Drive 2019 :
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk in Interview to the following address
FTD India Walk in Interview Hyderabad Dates & Times :
- 16th August 2019 at 10.00 AM onwards
FTD India Pvt. Ltd
Block D – Wing II,
5th Floor ,Cyber Gateway Building,
Madhapur Village Hyderabad,
India, Telangana – 500081
Essential Documents Required for FTD India Hyderabad Jobs 2019
- Latest Updated Resume Copy
- Educational Documents
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Experience certificate from previous working company
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving license etc.)
- Xerox copies of educational documents
Important Links :
Click here –>> Latest Government Jobs Notification 2019
Click here –>> Latest Software Jobs / IT Jobs 2019
Click here –>> Latest Walkins 2019
Click here –>> Latest off campus drive for freshers 2019