GD Research Center walkins drive 2019 : Good news to aspirants who are searching for Globaldata Research Center Jobs in the Private Sector can now apply for the posts of Analyst. GD Research Center Pvt. Limited (GDRC) is recruiting candidates for the role of Analyst, who have done a M.B.A with 02-04 years experience. Candidates who will be selected will be placed in Hyderabad. Interested and candidates may attend Walk in Interview to the below said address on 02th July 2019 at 10:00a.m.
GD Research Center walkins 2019
|Company Name||GD Research Center Pvt. Limited (GDRC)|
|Experience||2 – 4 years|
|Salary||Rs.3,00,000 – 4,50,000/-|
|Industry||Analytic/KPO / Research|
|Employment type||Permanent job and full time|
|Walkin Date||02.07.2019 on 10.00 a.m.|
Educational Qualifications for Gd Research Jobs in Hyderabad:
- Master in Business Administration with 2 years experience
Job Description for Gd Research Center Pvt Ltd Jobs In Hyderabad :
- Data analysis and interpretation: Analyze data based on the information collected as part of the research process. Apply logic to create market forecast.
- Develop a structured and logical approach to achieve project objectives build hypothesis, collect data, analyze information and present findings in a structured way.
- Master time management: Prioritize your workload and manage your time effectively to hit deadlines. Take responsibility to deliver research and consulting work on time.
- Understand market and business dynamics: Analyze market conditions, identify critical success factors and forecast the direction of a market using clear and arguable assumptions.
- Work on new initiatives or new product ideas across industry verticals.
How to Apply for Globaldata Research Center Jobs :
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk in Interview to the following address
GD Research Center Walk in Dates :
- Date: 02.07.2019
- Time: 10.00 a.m.
Progressive Digital Media (Sister company of GlobalData),
Lift lobby 2,
Phase 1 and 2 KPHB Colony,
Opp: BSNL Office,
Near to Malaysian township Circle
Land Mark – Above Brand Factory and Reliance Trends