GENPACT Off Campus Drive 2019 – 2020 : GENPACT Noida is hiring fresher jobs in Noida for role of Manager – Order to Cash. The aspirant should be passed B.Com Graduation (MBA – Finance preferred) are eligible for GENPACT Job Openings in Noida . Interested and eligible candidates should attend GENPACT walkin interview Noida for the GENPACT Careers 2020 online link are given bottom of page. The eligibility criteria, Salary and venue and time details are given below
GENPACT Off Campus Drive 2019 – 2020 for Manager – Order to Cash Jobs
|Company Name||GENPACT India|
|Job Role||Manager – Order to Cash|
|Employment type||Full Time, Permanent|
| Closing Date||ASAP|
Educational Qualifications – GENPACT Noida Walkin Drive :
- The candidate should be passed B.Com Graduation (MBA – Finance preferred) from recognized university / board.
Job Description – Walk Genpact Jobs in Noida :
- In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to O2C domain.
- Validate the Purchase Order (PO) requests from to bill the order.
- Constantly to be interacted with client’s for their feedback and support them wherever required. Ready to support any time at various locations as per client’s expectation
- Manage Order to Cash related to collections and dispute management, implement & enforce to strategy
- Interaction with end customers via Calls and Emails for collecting pass due amounts.
- Meeting collections numbers/targets (monthly/ quarterly/ yearly)
- Customer and Country/Regional FD Relationship Management through e-mail, fax and conference calls.
- Lead and participate in conference calls with Country / Regional Financial Managers.
- Participate in governance meetings at country / region level; Closely work with the team and ensure right collaboration with the team members properly to meet the deliverables and motivate & help them to develop the process standards
- Identify process improvement opportunities and drive implementation (Lean and Six Sigma projects)
Essential Documents Need to carry for GENPACT Noida Recruitment 2019
- Latest Updated Resume Copy
- Educational Documents
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Experience certificate from previous working company
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving license etc.)
- Original and Xerox copies of educational documents
How to Apply for GENPACT Off Campus Drive 2019 – 2020 :
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for GENPACT Walk in Interview Noida link are given below
Click here –>> Apply Online