Hikal Latest Walkins 2019 : HIKAL Ltd is hiring for role of Shift In-charge / Officer Production API Pharma. The aspirant should be passed B.Tech /B.E. (Chemical Engineering), B.Sc. Chemistry, M.Sc. (Chemistry) are eligible for Job Openings in HIKAL Ltd Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates should attend HIKAL Ltd walk in interview for the HIKAL Ltd Careers 2019 from 22nd July 2019 -26th July 2019 at 09:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M. to the following address. The HIKAL Ltd eligibility criteria, HIKAL Ltd salary and venue and time details are given below
Hikal Latest Walkins 2019
|Company Name||HIKAL Ltd|
|Job Role||Workman/ Foreman/ Technician|
|Experience||3 – 8 years|
|Qualification||B.Tech /B.E. (Chemical Engineering), B.Sc. Chemistry, M.Sc. (Chemistry)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Functional Area||Production , Manufacturing , Maintenance|
|Industry||Pharma, Biotech, Clinical Research|
|Employment type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Walkin Date||22nd July 2019 -26th July 2019 at 09:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.|
Educational Qualifications – Jobs in Bangalore :
- The candidate should be passed B.Tech /B.E. (Chemical Engineering), B.Sc. Chemistry, M.Sc. (Chemistry) from recognized university / board.
Experience for Hikal ltd Bangalore Jobs 2019:
- The Candidate have 3 – 8 years experience
Job Description for Hikal ltd Bangalore walkins :
HIKAL Ltd are looking for Shift Incharge (Executive / Asst.Manager) production (7 – 12 yrs), Officer general production (3.5 – 6 yrs),from API / Bulk Drugs Industry Only & ready to work in shifts.
Shift Incharge (Assistant Manager / Executive Role) :
To follow-up the instructions of Dy. Manager / Sr. Manager Production and carry out shift production activities as per the plan.
- Applicant shall follow the GMP and Safety norms in the plant.
- Aspirants shall co-ordinate Production Assistant in maintaining stipulated parameters (like temperature, pH, pressure etc.) during the batch processing.
- Attending EHS training programme.
- Candidate Shall be responsible for making entries in all batch records and other Production related documents and ensure that the recordings are done as and when the operations are completed.
- Candidate shall follow the relevant Standard Operating Procedure at various stage of operation.
- Candidates shall record any abnormality or deviations observed during the processing.
- contenders shall maintain Good House Keeping in plant and cleanliness of the equipment.
- Coordinates with Engineering department for the completion of maintenance jobs on time and coordinates with QC on in-process and finished product analysis.
- Ensures all the raw materials are available on time for the batches planned and all the required batch sheets are made available.
- Maintains the Log Book as per shift activities.
- Preparation of documents like BPCR, BCLR, and PDR.
Officer Role – General Production :
To receive operating instructions for the shift from Production Executive.
- Applicant shall submit the in process / intermediate sample to QC lab for analysis as per the batch instruction.
- Candidates shall be responsible for operating all the utilities, equipment as per the operating instructions and ensure that the process parameters are strictly followed.
- Ensure use of appropriate safety apparels while on work and should be aware of the location of fire fighting equipment and know operation.
- Ensures that the equipment’s are always clean from outside.
- Follow GMP and Safety Instructions during the work.
- Maintains the Log Book as per shift activities.
- Operates the process ensuring that all parameters are strictly followed and are within the specified limits.
- Ready to work in powder processing area.
- Ready to work in shifts
- Report immediately to the Executive / Officer any deviations observed during the operation.
- Responsible for maintaining Good House Keeping in all the areas of Production department.
Required Candidate Profile:
- General Production activities & PP Area experience 9 officers required from API / Bulk Drug Manufacturing industry. 2 position for shift in charge from API industry required.
- Good communication skills
- Exposure to customer and regulatory audits like USFDA.
- Candidates who are willing to work in all shifts and ready to relocate to Bangalore should only apply.
- Preferred candidates who have worked in CDMO plant (API/Bulk Drugs).
How to Apply HIKAL Careers 2019:
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk in Interview to the following address
Hikal ltd Walkin Interview Dates & Times :
- 22nd July 2019 -26th July 2019 at 09:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
28, KIADB Indl. Area,
(landmark : APC Circle)
Essential Documents Required for Hikal Recruitment 2019
- Latest Updated Resume Copy
- Current Employer appointment letter / Increment letter
- Last 3 months salary slips of Current employer
- 1 Passport size photograph
- Experience certificate from previous working company
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving license etc.)
- Xerox copies of educational documents
Important Links :
Click here –>> Latest Government Jobs Notification 2019
Click here –>> Latest Software Jobs / IT Jobs 2019
Click here –>> Latest Walkins 2019
Click here –>> Latest off campus drive for freshers 2019