HPCL Recruitment 2019 Notification for 164 Project Engineer, Refinery Engineer, Law Officer, Quality Control Officer, Human Resource Officer, Fire & Safety Officer Vacancies @ https://hindustanpetroleum.com recruitment 2019. | Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited | Last Date : 16th September 2019
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has invited application from the talented candidates to fill 164 vacancies of Project Engineer, Refinery Engineer, Law Officer, Quality Control Officer, Human Resource Officer, Fire & Safety Officer Posts. The candidates who had passed law/ M.Sc/BE/ B Tech/ M.Sc/MBA Post graduate Degree/are eligible for HPCL Notification 2019. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online Registration for HPCL Jobs 2019 is available from 19th August 2019 to 16th September 2019 at the HPCL official website i.e https://hindustanpetroleum.com 2019.
HPCL Recruitment Notification 2019
|Department Name||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Project Engineer, Refinery Engineer, Law Officer, Quality Control Officer, Human Resource Officer, Fire & Safety Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||164|
|Online Starting Date||19-08-2019|
|Online Ending Date||16-09-2019|
Eligibility Criteria for HPCL Bharti 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
HPCL Mumbai Vacancy 2019 details
|Project Engineer: Mechanical||63|
|Project Engineer: Civil||18|
|Project Engineer: Electrical||25|
|Project Engineer: Instrumentation||10|
|Refinery Engineer: Chemical||10|
|Quality Control Officer||20|
|Human Resource Officer||8|
|Fire & Safety Officer||6|
Educational Qualification :
- The candidate is having 3-year full time course in law after graduation (or) 5 year course in law after 12th Standard from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
- Two -year full time regular M.Sc. in Chemistry (Analytical/ Physical/ Organic/ Inorganic) from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University / Deemed University.
- Two-year full time, Post graduate Degree /Equivalent course in HR /Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/Psychology (or) Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Full time regular BE/ B Tech from recognize university.
|Grade||Basic Salary||Approx CTC||The CTC mentioned has been calculated at minimum base level of pay grade and includes Basic Pay, Retiral Benefits, Dearness Allowance, HRA and Cafeteria Allowance. This also includes Performance Related Pay (PRP) at maximum as per the Corporation’s policy. CTC is for candidates posted in metro cities and may vary for other locations. Retiral Benefits like Post Retiral Medical Benefit is payable only on separation from the services of the Corporation after attaining the age of superannuation and after completing minimum 15 years of service in the Corporation (resignation/ termination not included) of the employee.|
Age limit :
|Project Engineer: Mechanical||28|
|Project Engineer: Civil||28|
|Project Engineer: Electrical||28|
|Project Engineer: Instrumentation||28|
|Refinery Engineer: Chemical||28|
|Quality Control Officer||30|
|Human Resource Officer||30|
|Fire & Safety Officer||30|
<< Rojgar Samachar>>
- SC/ST Candidates : 05 years
- OBC Candidates : 03 years
- PWD Candidates : 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates : 05 years
Application fee :
- SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- UR, OBCNC and EWS candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of ₹590/- + payment gateway charges if any (Application fee of ₹500/- + GST@18% of ₹90/- + payment gateway charges if applicable).
- Candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks in each stage, Written Test, Group Task and Personal Interview and also secure minimum qualifying marks
<< Latest Employment News >>
How to Apply for HPCL Jobs 2019 :
- Visit the HPCL Official Website i.e. https://hindustanpetroleum.com
- Check the HPCL Mumbai Recruitment 2019 notification pdf in Home page
- Download and read notification carefully
- If you are eligible Apply online Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited recruitment link.
- Fill the HPCL Online Application form with out mistakes
- Click the submit button
- Download the filled application for future reference.
- Commencement of online application : 19-08-2019
- Last date for online application : 16-09-2019
Click here — >> Latest govt jobs 2019
Click here — >> HPCL Mumbai Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf
Click here –>> Official website