ICTS Project Accounts Assistant Jobs 2019-2020 : The International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS) of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), a premier research centre (an Autonomous, Grant-in-Aid Institution of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India) is looking for a highly motivated and self-driven individual for appointment to the post of Project Accounts Assistant under the unreserved category at its Bengaluru Campus. The candidates should have the following qualifications and experience:
ICTS Advertisement No.: ICTS-Notice-2019/19
Date : 07-11-2019
- Processing and recording of bills/claims related to various activities of the centre.
- Maintenance of Accounts and budget pertaining to various activities including preparation of Statement of Expenditure (SOE) and Utilization Certificate(UC).
- Payment of Tour advance/Deputation advance and settlement of TA/DA Claims and deputation claims. Maintenance of Tour advance/ Deputation advance registers.
- Accounting for TDS under income tax & GST law and assisting in TDS payment & filing.
- Assisting in finalisation of Accounts & preparation of schedules of financial statement for statutory audit.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate with a minimum of 50% marks in B.Com/BBA (Finance)
- Knowledge of the use of relevant applications on a personal computer
- Minimum of one year of work experience in a job profile similar to the one detailed below
ICTS Project Accounts Assistant Salary:
- The Pay Scale of Rs. 28,000/ month (Consolidated).
Upper Age Limit: (as on 1st July. 2019)
- The Candidate maximum age is 28 years
How to Apply for ICTS Project Accounts Assistant Jobs 2019:
Interested candidates should report for the selection process on 19th November 2019 at 10:00 am with a copy of their CV and relevant original certificates stating the educational qualifications, experience along with a photocopy of these documents.
Location: ICTS campus, Hesaraghatta, Bengaluru (please report at the main reception on arrival).
Click here –>> latest Central Govt Jobs 2019-2020