IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released Advertisement number.2/2019-20. IDBI Bank has contained this recruitment notification to fill 600 Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ vacancies. This is a good opportunity for the aspirants looking for latest Bank Jobs 2019. Interested eligible candidates may apply for Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ jobs on or before the last date. Applicants may apply online through the website of www.idbibank.in from 23th June 2019 to 03th July 2019.
About IDBI Bank :
IDBI Bank has entered into a MoU with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited (MGES), Bengaluru to provide training in Banking and Finance to prospective candidates aspiring to join IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’. IDBI Bank invites applications from young, dynamic graduates for admissions to Manipal School of Banking, Bengaluru for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) comprising of 9 months of classroom studies at MGES, Bengaluru and 3 months Internship at IDBI Bank’s Branches. After the successful completion of the course, the candidates will be awarded PGDBF from Manipal University and will be inducted into IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as stated in this advertisement.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019
|Department Name||IDBI Bank Ltd.|
|Posts Name||Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’|
|No. of Vacancies||600 Posts|
|Online Starting Date||23-06-2019|
|Online Ending Date||03-07-2019|
Eligibility Criteria for IDBI Bank Jobs 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about IDBI Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Recruitment 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
IDBI Bank Vacancy 2019 details
Name of the Post : Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’
Number of Vacancies : 600 Posts
Educational Qualification for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate is having Graduation from a recognized university
IDBI Assistant Manager Salary :
Stipend (during the training):
- During the Training Period (9 Months) – Rs.2,500/- per month during the Internship Period (3 Months) – Rs.10,000/- per month.
- The extant basic pay applicable to Assistant Managers in Grade A is Rs. 23,700/- per month in the pay scale of Rs. 23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)- 42020(17 years).
Age limit for IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 :
- Minimum Age Limit : 21 years as on 01-06-2019
- Maximum Age limit : 28 years as on 01-06-2019
- i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.06.1991 and not later than 01.06.1998 (both dates inclusive)
<< Rojgar Samachar>>
- SC/ST Candidates : 05 years
- OBC Candidates : 03 years
- PWD Candidates : 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates : 05 years
Application fee for IDBI Grade A Jobs 2019 :
- Fee for Unreserved/OBC Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- Fee for SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Selection procedure for IDBI Assistant Manager Jobs 2019:
- Written test
<< Latest Employment News >>
How to Apply for IDBI Bank Notification 2019:
- Visit the IDBI Bank Official Website i.e. www.idbibank.in
- Check the IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 notification pdf in Home page
- Download and read notification carefully
- If you are eligible Apply online IDBI Grade A recruitment link.
- Fill the IDBI Online Application form with out mistakes
- Click the submit button
- Download the filled application for future reference.
- Notification Number : No.2 /2019-20
- Starting date for online application : 23-06-2019
- Last date for online application : 03-07-2019
Click here — >> Latest Bank Jobs 2019
Click here — >> IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf
Click here –>> IDBI website