IGNTU Teaching Jobs Recruitment – Apply Online for 95 Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Vacancies. Indira Gandhi National Tribal University proposes job notification to engage 95 eligible candidates for faculty posts. IGNTU Online applications are invited from the prescribed qualification candidates in Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (main campus at Lalpur, Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh and Regional Campus at Imphal, manipur) based institutes in this regard. Apply Online link to fill up these IGNTU Teaching vacancies available from 01st June 2019. However, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Online Applications for Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor is available below. Candidates must submit your online application form on or before 30th June 2019 and downloaded of online application submission date is 15th July 2019.
IGNTU Teaching Jobs Recruitment 2019
|Department Name||Indira Gandhi National Tribal University|
|Posts Name||Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||95 Posts|
|Online Starting Date||01-06-2019|
|Online Ending Date||30-06-2019|
|Online application submission Date||15-07-2019|
Eligibility Criteria for IGNTU Teaching Jobs Notification 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about IGNTU Teaching Jobs 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Vacancy 2019 details
|Post Name||Professor||Assistant Professor||Associate Professor||Total|
|Physical Education (RCM)||1||4||2||7|
|Ancient Indian History Culture & Archaeology||–||–||2||2|
|Political Science & Human Right||–||–||2||2|
|Computer Science (RCM)||1||–||–||1|
|English & Foreign Language||–||–||1||1|
|Political Science & Human Right (RCM)||1||–||–||1|
|Social Work (RCM)||–||–||1||1|
|Sociology & Social Anthropology||–||–||1||1|
Educational Qualification – IGNTU Faculty Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate shall be on the basis of merit through all India advertisement, screening and selections by the duly constituted selection committees in accordance with the provisions given in the UGC regulations, 2018/NCTE regulations as amended from time to tome, and provisions given in the university Act/statutes/ordinances/rules.
Application fee -IGNTU Teaching Jobs 209 :
- Fee for Unreserved Candidates: Rs.1,000/-
- Fee for SC/ST Candidates: Rs.500/-
Selection procedure – IGNTU Teaching Jobs Recruitment:
How to Apply for IGNTU Teaching Jobs Notification 2019:
- Before apply of IGNTU Recruitment 2019 notification, read carefully.
- First of all Visit the IGNTU Official Website i.e. www.igntu.nic.in recruitment 2019
- Check the IGNTU Teaching Jobs Recruitment 2019 link in home page
- Now click on the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University recruitment link.
- Fulfill the IGNTU Madhya Pradesh Online Application form with the details of Candidate Name, Father Name, Age proof, Educational Qualification, Address etc.
- Once Check the all fields before submission of online application
- Click the submit button
- download the hard copy and send to the following address on or before the last date with relevant documents
The Recruitment Cell
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University(IGNTU)
- Starting date for online application : 01-06-2019
- Last date for online application : 30-06-2019
- Last date for submission of online application : 15-07-2019
Click here — >> Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs 2019
Click here — >> IGNTU Teaching Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf
Click here –>> IGNTU website