Indegene Careers 2019 : Indegene Private Limited Recruitment for Executive role. Candidates who have 1-3 yeears experinece in IT-Software / Software Services are eligible for Indegene Bangalore walkin 2019. The candidates may attend Indegene recruitment 2019 drive from 08th July 2019 to 10th July 2019 at 10:00 AM.
Indegene Careers 2019 | Indegene Bangalore Walkin 2019
|Company Name||Indegene Private Limited|
|Role Category||HR/ Recruitment / IR|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Functional Area||HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
|Employment type||Temporary/Contractual Job, Full Time|
|Walkin Date||08.07.2019 to 10.07.2019 on 10.00 a.m.|
Job Description for Indegene freshers recruitment 2019:
- Clinical trial analytic and bench marking platform KOL Management & Medical Science Lionizing
- Indigence is an integrated scientific partner to global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies delivering a
- spectrum of marketing, medical, training, and research & analytic services.
- Our spectrum of services & products include.
- Medical Education, Marketing and e-marketing programs
- Medical Affairs-Publication writing, Medical Information Management, Medical Communications Training and e Learning
- Research, Analytic and Intelligence Patient Compliance and Adherence program management Virtual Sales Organizations
- With operations across the US, Europe and the Emerging Markets, track record of working with most of the
- Top 20 global pharmaceutical companies.
- We leverage the depth of our scientific expertise, scale of our operations, our hybrid delivery model, global footprint and intellectual property to deliver value across multiple dimensions.
- We are 500 plus professionals spread across various locations.
- Adhere and follow quality systems, processes and policies Comply to training and specifications
- Assisting in generating leads from conversations with candidates.
- Contacting shortlisted candidates, following-up and manage candidate pipeline.
- Maintaining timely documentation of all conversations with candidates within our internal database.
- Posting job descriptions on job boards, and tracking posting status and results.
- Scheduling interviews, briefing and debriefing candidates before and after interviews.
- Sourcing candidates through various job portals and networking sites, screening the candidates for the right fitment.
- Strategically approach and develop relationships with passive and hard to find talent, cultivating these relationships over time.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to understand overall needs and requirements.
- Ability to accurately and articulately document information.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams; share responsibility for results, provide and accept feedback.
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be available to work on flexible work schedule (occasional weekends may be required).
- Must have significant recruitment experience, in multiple recruiting environments with a wide variety of job disciplines.
- Proven ability to take initiative and look beyond current role openings and identify strong industry talent.
- Relevant Experience of 1 to 3 years into Recruitment.
- Skilled in soliciting input and proactively evaluating business and candidate needs.
How to Apply for Indegene Off Campus Drive for Freshers:
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk in Interview to the following address
Indegene Walk in Dates :
- Date: 08.07.2019 to 10.07.2019
- Time: 10.00 a.m.
Indigence Private Limited,
Manyata Embassy Business Park Ground Floor,
Aspen Block, G4,
Nagawara Outer Ring Road,
Click here –>> Latest IT Jobs 2019