Indegene Off Campus Drive 2019 : Indegene Private Limited is recruiting for role of IT Recruiter – Internal Recruitment. The aspirant should have 1 – 3 years experience in IT-Software / Software Services industry are eligible for Job Openings in Indegene for banagalore . Interested and eligible candidates should attend Indegene walk in interview for the Indegene Careers 2019 on 22nd July 2019 to 26th July 2019 from 10.00 AM onwards to the following address. The eligibility criteria and venue and time details are given below
Indegene Off Campus Drive 2019
|Company Name||Indegene Private Limited|
|Job Role||Recruitment Executive|
|Role Category||HR/ Recruitment/IR|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Functional Area||HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
|Employment type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Walkin Date||22nd July 2019 to 26th July 2019|
Educational Qualifications for Indegene Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate should be passed Graduate, Post Graduate from recognized university / board.
Experience for Indegene Walkin Bangalore :
- The Candidate have 0 – years experience
Job Description for Indegene Bangalore Jobs 2019 :
- Adhere and follow quality systems, processes and policies Comply to training and specifications
Assisting in generating leads from conversations with candidates.
- Contacting shortlisted candidates, following-up and manage candidate pipeline.
- Maintaining timely documentation of all conversations with candidates within our internal database.
- Posting job descriptions on job boards, and tracking posting status and results.
- Scheduling interviews, briefing and debriefing candidates before and after interviews.
- Sourcing candidates through various job portals and networking sites, screening the candidates for the right fitment.
- Strategically approach and develop relationships with passive and hard to find talent, cultivating these relationships over time.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to understand overall needs and requirements. (Job Description, salary, timing, expectations, etc.)
Desired Profile for Indegene Jobs In Bangalore :
- Ability to accurately and articulately document information.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams; share responsibility for results, provide and accept feedback.
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be available to work on flexible work schedule (occasional weekends may be required).
- Must have significant recruitment experience, in multiple recruiting environments with a wide variety of job disciplines.
- Proven ability to take initiative and look beyond current role openings and identify strong industry talent.
- Relevant Experience of 1 to 3 years into Recruitment.
- Skilled in soliciting input and proactively evaluating business and candidate needs.
How to Apply for Indegene Private Limited Bangalore Careers 2019 :
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk in Interview to the following address
Walk in Dates & Times :
- 22nd July 2019 to 26th July 2019 from 10.00 AM onwards
Indegene Private Limited
Manyata Embassy Business Park Ground Floor,
Aspen Block, G4, Nagawara Outer Ring Road,
Bangalore – 560045
Essential Documents Required (Need to carry for) for
- Latest Updated Resume Copy
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Experience certificate from previous working company
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving license etc.)
- Xerox copies of educational documents
Important Links :
Click here –>> Latest Government Jobs Notification 2019
Click here –>> Latest Software Jobs / IT Jobs 2019
Click here –>> Latest Walkins 2019
Click here –>> Latest off campus drive for freshers 2019