Intel Bangalore Walkin Software Program Manager Jobs 2019 : Intel Bangalore is hiring for role of Software Program Manager. The candidate should be passed BS/MS in CS/CE are eligible for Intel Job Openings in Bangalore . Interested and eligible candidates should attend Intel walkin interview Bangalore for the Intel Careers 2019 Bangalore online link are given bottom of page. The Intel eligibility criteria, Intel Bangalore Salary and venue and time details are given below
Intel Bangalore Walkin Software Program Manager Jobs 2019 Overview
Intel Bangalore Walkin for Software Program Manager Jobs
|Company Name||Intel India|
|Job Role||Software Program Manager|
|Qualification||BS/MS in CS/CE|
|Employment type||Full Time, Permanent|
| Closing Date||ASAP|
Educational Qualifications :
- The candidate should be passed BS/MS in CS/CE from recognized university / board.
Experience – Intel Jobs In Bangalore :
- The Candidate have BS+10 yrs or MS+8 yrs. Job is Program Management duty in a SW development group
Job Description – Intel Bangalore walkins 2019 :
- Manages programs of large (may be global) scope, impact and complexity through all phases of the life cycle that are focused on development, implementation or upgrade of internal customers’ technology, products or processes.
- This may provide secondary or indirect support of customer product.
- Manages inter dependencies and integration among multiple projects, teams, and stakeholders.
- Has decision making authority at the program level.
- Handles cross organizational programs of broad scope and high complexity or of broad scope and moderate complexity usually managing a core team that manages function specific teams.
- Sets direction for programs directly related to corporate policies or important business operations to meet strategic goals of significance.
- Leads the core team and guides performance of functional teams.
- Is the key interface with stakeholders and leadership internally and externally. Sets and refines project objectives.
- Assigns overall tasks to others managing general areas of responsibility in support of program goals.
Desired skills :
- Ability to drive cross-functional meetings, share the minutes of the meeting to stakeholders and follow-up action items.
- Help coordinate and define workflows and processes
- Facilitate daily and weekly meetings
- Proficient in project management tools and applications (MsProject, Excel, JIRA)
- Knowledge of lean and agile development environment
How to Apply for Intel Bangalore Walkin Software Program Manager Jobs 2019 :
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Intel Walk in Interview Bangalore link are given below
Click here –>> Apply Online
Essential Documents Required for Intel Bangalore Recruitment 2019
- Latest Updated Resume Copy
- Educational Documents
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Experience certificate from previous working company
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving license etc.)
- Original and Xerox copies of educational documents
Important Links :
Click here –>> Latest Government Jobs Notification 2019
Click here –>> Latest Software Jobs / IT Jobs 2019
Click here –>> Latest Walkins 2019
Click here –>> Latest off campus drive for freshers 2019